X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Re: UK LAN event i20: Who's going?

Originally posted by MrWotsit
    Now, I quite fancied going but my friends generally aren't into this kinda thing so I was wondering if anyone else was thinking of going? Or has anyone gone before? Do you really need to know anyone? is it good? Is it not worth bothering with?
    I went without physically knowing anyone there, a couple of clanmates and also guys I'd dueled/met in irc went also and everyone was really friendly. Aside from some maturity issues with a few of the younger attendees it was great. I'd recommend to anyone, and I buy anyone who goes to i20 from Atari forums a beer (If you regged before I posted this of course )

Edit: Oh yeah and an absolutely sound dude Gunsmith let me borrow his PC at i17 for a bit as I was speccing. Respect to him.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm goin to i21, may be at i20 speccing. Went to i18 and runner up in UT2003 duel \o/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i want to go to one but i have way too much uni work right now to even think about playing ut

wait a minute, why am i on here when i should be working...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would happily give a body part to attend an i-series, I only live down the road (~10miles?) in Fareham, I am hopefully going to be at i21, but I doubt I'd be able to get to i20... if anyone is willing to donate money or a ticket, I'm more than willing to accept

Leave a comment:

• started a topic UK LAN event i20: Who's going?

UK LAN event i20: Who's going?

Hey people over on this site is the homepage of the big BIG UK LAN event i20!

Now, I quite fancied going but my friends generally aren't into this kinda thing so I was wondering if anyone else was thinking of going? Or has anyone gone before? Do you really need to know anyone? is it good? Is it not worth bothering with?

Thanks for any information anyone can throw over here.
Working...
X