Cheap CRT Monitor Recommendation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap CRT Monitor Recommendation?

Hi, I'm looking for a CRT monitor, at least 17", <$200 . . preferably flat but anything else is just icing on the cake. The cheaper the better. Can anyone recommend a cheap value monitor? TIA.

I got a 17" refurb just like one I already had (a Dell monitor, but hey) for 67 US bucks. Sure, it was used, but not as used as the one I already had just like it. Local joint, though, probably not a help to you.

Dicky B, might look into used, they're all used after you get 'em home anyway.. Just be careful when you buy used, though.

Comment

Mitsubishi Diamondtron, nuff said

Comment

Hansol 920p.
        19" CRT, not exactly a compact monitor but excellent visual quality and available in the UK for about £120.

Herb

Comment

Get a used Sun 21" Trinitron from a workstation supply liquidator.

I have two Sun 21" and they are awesome.

I didn't findy any for sale just now, but I highly recommend a trinitron.

Here's what looks like a good deal:

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2....PROD_ID=686262

YMMV.

Comment

You may be able to fin d a NEC AccuSync 95F if you try... they've been discontinued, but are nice.

Comment

I usualy dig throught some stuff in my parents workplaces / in school and find a monitor with a bent vga port pin... a pair of pierces and a sec or two and it's in working order again... lazy office people..

I got a 21'' Compaq with repainted shell & logo removed
              currently looking for a second one...

Comment

Working...
              X