What do you think about UT2004?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think about UT2004?

I bought unreal tournament 2004. I get really disapointed with it, first, the game in my conuntry has 6 cd's!!!! here the DVD edition hadn´t been released yet. Second the game occupy 5.5 GB in my HD, i got a 40 GB one, but it still beeing too much and third, i don´t think it is better than ut 2003!!!!! it got just 2 cds, but one is just extras, off corse it has less modes and stages, but the necessary is everything there!!!!!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!!?!?!!?!?

I think you cry about dumb stuff.

It has ALOT of maps, which takes up most of the space. Should have played the demo first. UT2004 is way better than 03.

Comment

i think u should have waited for the dvd version.
      i also think you need a bigger hard drive

i also think you like to moan alot. (joke)

Comment

I LOVE TEH UT2004!!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: What do you think about UT2004?

Originally posted by eureka2004
          I bought unreal tournament 2004. I get really disapointed with it, first, the game in my conuntry has 6 cd's!!!! here the DVD edition hadn´t been released yet. Second the game occupy 5.5 GB in my HD, i got a 40 GB one, but it still beeing too much and third, i don´t think it is better than ut 2003!!!!! it got just 2 cds, but one is just extras, off corse it has less modes and stages, but the necessary is everything there!!!!!!!
          The 6 CD's is a bit much, but that's only a temporary thing until everyone has DVD's. I remember when some games came on 18(!) floppy discs, which was much worse. On the hard disc size - you can always delete maps+stuff you don't like.

Comment

2K4 > *

'Til K5 arrives.

Comment

ut2004 is OWN-AGE!!!!!!!!!!!:up:

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatFoo

Comment

I think the Onslaught games and vehicles are much improved over the Onslaught games and vehicles in UT2003

Comment

well, since youre asking...
                    i was dissapointed with ut2k3 when it came out. it was too similar to quake 3 for me. but i played it for a while anyway.
                    after a while i downloaded the ut2k4 demo. it was a lot of fun, i was especially happy with the comeback of the sniper rifle, the vehicles and the nostalgic return of the menu music.
                    i was seriously considering buying the game, but then i thought there isnt really enough changes, so i reinstalled ut2k3 again.
                    and guess what, im really enjoying it now!

so i decided to wait for ut2k5 and play ut2k3 meanwhile. so far it seems like i made the right choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheld0n
                      so i decided to wait for ut2k5 and play ut2k3 meanwhile
                      you'll be playing UT2k3 forEVER then...

Comment

Re: What do you think about UT2004?

Originally posted by eureka2004

WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!!?!?!!?!?

I could see a complaint about 6 CD's if you needed to swap the CD's to play the game... but you don't have to. Install the game then put the CD's away.

5.5 gig on a 40 gb hard drive. I'd really suggest getting a larger drive. I understand that a lot of people don't have money to go run out and buy upgrades... so I'll just leave it at that. The game has a lot of content. It's big... You're at a restaurant yelling at the waiter that there is too much food on your plate.

If you don't think UT2004 is better than UT2003, no problem. A lot of people feel that way. Their solution is to continue playing UT2003.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by HardSpike
                          I think the Onslaught games and vehicles are much improved over the Onslaught games and vehicles in UT2003
                          Huh? Just a tip, there is no Onslaught mode in UT2K3. At least, not one released by Epic.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatFoo
                            I second that. UT2004 just needs minor tweaking and some of the bugs (IE flying levi exploit) removed. Thank goodness for patches

Comment

Originally posted by ReverendOzwould
                              Huh? Just a tip, there is no Onslaught mode in UT2K3. At least, not one released by Epic.
                              That's why it's such an improvement

Comment

Working...
                              X