Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you imagine, the people you're killing are humans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

redrum

since my grandparent were shot in the 2nd world war by germans i allways think of anyone i shoot in a gamer are germans....
    but you're not going to believe that at all. or should i say, you yourself have a far more better reason? redrum redrum redrum

Comment

Originally posted by ***_Hamster
      I imagine that my electronically represented nonspatial avatar is doing battle with other nonspatial electronic avatars that are controlled by living people in various physical spaces. These electronic representations live and die in a simulated sphere of influence, and are bound by arbitrary physical and metaphysical rules.

Of course, it could all be like "Ender's Game" and what we are really doing is ruthlessly controlling real fighters in horrific conflict zones. Perhaps the game aspect is all an illusion, and this is a ploy by the military-industrial complex to get remorseless quick-twitch combat direction under the guise that it is "all just a game."

Whoa, that bong hit just kicked in bigtime.
      Holy ***** - I was just thinking the exact same thing too.
      Give that man a special badge!

Comment

Re: redrum

Originally posted by Electronaut_NL
        since my grandparent were shot in the 2nd world war by germans i allways think of anyone i shoot in a gamer are germans....
        but you're not going to believe that at all. or should i say, you yourself have a far more better reason? redrum redrum redrum
        Careful what u say about Germans round here dude, thse walls have ears and apparently u aint allowed to post anything hun-related. That includes any and or references to either World war, sausage-eating, sunbed ownage, or the use of mics in ONS.

**The views in this post are not necessarily that of this member. Or anyone he knows. He might not even have posted it. Hard to say***

Comment

Lol "sunbed ownage." Crack me up.

Can I mantion those scary Freddie Mercury banana-hammock shorts the Bavarian tourists like to wear? The "gay cop from the Village people" moustaches?

I do like their motorcycles, however. And, whenI was in munich, apparently they have a trend where the hot young office chicks will sit n the park on their lunch break and tan topless. I was most pleasantly surprised by that. Having a liter of beer outside on a gorgeous summer day while watching 22 year old secretaries get naked is my closest approximation of heaven.

Comment

There fuzzy fluffy seals!

Gotta club em all!

Comment

Originally posted by ***_Hamster
              Like your Dad, dressing up in Mommy's clothes and makeup when you are all out of the house?
              Now way you know my dad. he thought you were pretty ****, too much gape not tight enough for him.

Not even worth strapping you down for he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenakalaz
                Now way you know my dad. he thought you were pretty ****, too much gape not tight enough for him.

Not even worth strapping you down for he said.
                You seem to be an obsessive and disturbed young person. Please, next time, include less detail about your fantasy life.

Comment

They're just characters in a game. You shoot them, blow them to pieces, and they immediately pop back up somewhere else. If I thought of them as real or "alive" I'd never play the d*mned game!

Comment

That reminds me, can someone make me a map of my high school. I need to practice.

lol gimme a break! If they are going to shoot someone in reality a video game won't sway their opinion. The human doesn't change, its the people blaming him that do. It is a very easy scape goat, instead of saying "Maybe we should have involved him more," or the parents saying "maybe we should have payed more attention to him" they just turn and point to UT and say "AHH THERE LIES THE DEVIL! ITS ALL THE GAMES FAULT!" like we all know that he was a perfect kid with tons of friends and things to live for.... but that satan game! It made him turn from us and his friends. **** THAT! THE PROBLEMS ARE ALWAYS THERE! DONT BLAME IT ON A VIDEO GAME! BLAME IT ON YOURSELF YOU SELF RIGHTEOUS ********!

Comment

Originally posted by Andreaskem
                      I found this rather strange, because I don't imagine the people I kill everyday would be humans. I think such an attitude is quite dangerous and such opinions are causing things like the massacre in Columbine High School.
                      Exactly, its just a computer game, its not real, its quite obvious that its not real.
                      I think you should look out for that guy, you never know!

Comment

Re: redrum

Originally posted by Electronaut_NL
                        So you're gaming experience has to be quite pitiful. If that's all what you can think about while playing ... tz, that attitude's just sick. :down:

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JackDaniels
                          That reminds me, can someone make me a map of my high school. I need to practice.

lol gimme a break! If they are going to shoot someone in reality a video game won't sway their opinion. The human doesn't change, its the people blaming him that do. It is a very easy scape goat, instead of saying "Maybe we should have involved him more," or the parents saying "maybe we should have payed more attention to him" they just turn and point to UT and say "AHH THERE LIES THE DEVIL! ITS ALL THE GAMES FAULT!" like we all know that he was a perfect kid with tons of friends and things to live for.... but that satan game! It made him turn from us and his friends. **** THAT! THE PROBLEMS ARE ALWAYS THERE! DONT BLAME IT ON A VIDEO GAME! BLAME IT ON YOURSELF YOU SELF RIGHTEOUS ********!
                          [

:up:

Comment

Working...
                          X