I'll Be Your Personal Demo Director!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I'm interested, I'll PM you later when I play.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Once again, Have some time now! just after 1pm sun.

Happy Mothers Day (probably not too many mothers playing but hey)

Ready to demo some.

I should also add, DM is probably going to be the best product, My comp is slow so I have to keep FPS in mind. I did play around a little though, on a 32 player ONS lastnight (cains) and was getting allright footage.

Best thing to do is post here of PM me your online name so I can buddie you and then easier to find you.

Also if you want to find me -> <C-LAG>MoonOne

still not too many responses (3) and I haven't been able to hook up online with any of these just yet. If your ready now, post, and you'll probably get first dibs. anyway, blah, blah.......

interested????????

I'll try to check post often, be online too maybe...

ltr

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I tried making videos of my own when fragging people in online multipalyer game but I don't have an expensive software suite to make a video full of frags + editing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have some time right now! It is 11:15 os somethin Sat night. I'll be up for a little, probably play a couple of games too. If your in than post now and well do it up right away!, Those that have e-mailed me I'll be looking for you too.

Anyway, only really three replies so far. Maybe thats good, cause I'm not really sure how much time I'm gonna end up investing in this, but i have to freshen up with editing anyways so i thought I'd add two fun things togehter and maybe provide a FREE service to you guys. Right, I'm frickin tired, been up since 4am and have been on the go until now. Time to relax!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh yeah baby, you can record a demo of me anytime you want...

Wait, what kind of demo? FUCK!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MoonOne
    Oh, sweet mario reference! LOL
    Originally posted by vladthedog
    don't feel bad... i got it

EDIT: I was addicted to that freakin game for a long time
    Thank God. I thought I was in my own little world for a minute there. I guess I should stop with the vague reference ****...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Deadsheep
    Not really... guess you never played Mario64? Lakitu was the guy that followed him around with a camera and recorded his moves.
    don't feel bad... i got it

EDIT: I was addicted to that freakin game for a long time

Leave a comment:

• replied
    of course you can, but it wouldnt turn out the way it will when I do it.

Ok, maybe it would, but that is not the point. You wouldnt want me doing that for you, think about it, ..... yesssss, ....... yesssssss

right, so, fell asleep. I recieved, and now have a few to do. I will get in touch and we will see how this works out!

Oh, sweet mario reference! LOL

I'll have some time Sat. night for some demoing.

Ltr

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ur...cant we just type demorec demoname and record our own demos?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Kung_Fu_Jesus
    LOL. Was that some kind of a strange bump, DeadSheep?
    Not really... guess you never played Mario64? Lakitu was the guy that followed him around with a camera and recorded his moves.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LOL. Was that some kind of a strange bump, DeadSheep?

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    awesome!

I think that's a great idea! Count me in.

I'll PM you my email.

- KFJ

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wow, around 30 views and nobody is interested??

Doesn't it sound fun??? Well his dude ^ is the first one up. I would say though that It would get the ball going faster to just pm me here or post right here and skip the email stuff. Faster and easier for me to do it right here.

right, so

anyone, anyone?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sounds like a good idea. Would be a great thing for people who like to edit their own "movies" of their gaming, making videos and such.

I wouldn't think there would be much of a market for charging, though, if you think you'd do that in the future.

With that said, I'm interested in doing it sometime. Shoot me an email at joshp81@adelphia.net.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X