No announcement yet.

More patch changes (build 3203)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still no fix for the black-skin bug or the sniper-switch bug?

Comment

So many (beta)patches

Comment

Mr Brownstone will be happy !!!

Comment

Re: Re: More patch changes (build 3203)

Originally posted by Logy
          The server now verifies that there is an equal number of fat and skinny players on each team.

I should imagine.
          :haha: :haha: :up: :up:

Comment

DX9 still doesn't work with the UTComp brightskins

ML

Comment

thnx for v# update, downloading now

Comment

Although good things come to those who wait and all, it would be nice to have a date for the patch...

Lewis

Comment

Looks like I'm gonna have to start playing as gorge. :x

Comment

ok they gonna mess with the default skins. fine but at least
                    revise the normal player skins aswell, cause the main reason
                    people are going default is the ferked up no colour characters.
                    we all no by now which ones im talking about. at this rate by
                    the time we get to ut2006 all the characters will be invisable.

:down:

Comment

Originally posted by Buffy Summers
                      Still no fix for the black-skin bug or the sniper-switch bug?
                      What sniper-switch bug?

Comment

Originally posted by Ze@lot
                        ok they gonna mess with the default skins. fine but at least
                        revise the normal player skins aswell, cause the main reason
                        people are going default is the ferked up no colour characters.
                        we all no by now which ones im talking about. at this rate by
                        the time we get to ut2006 all the characters will be invisable.
                        No. Epic will issue a brightskins package for the new UT2k4 skins, and in UT2006 there will be brightskins for the UT2005 skins as well (which were really dark in the first release of UT2005, and didn't have teamskinned versions), and the only dark skins left will be the new UT2006 skins.

Comment

Re: More patch changes (build 3203)

Originally posted by Mr Evil
                          - force same character as player is using: players using
                          bForceDefaultCharacter must use a valid forced character as their own
                          model
                          whats this?

whatever we have set to default char then we will also be forced to be "ie" Gorge/Rylisa?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Evil
                            What sniper-switch bug?
                            The fact that it takes twice as long to switch from sniper to anything else than it does to switch from lg to something else, even though the sniper has a faster ROF.

Comment

can i ask a if anyone know's yet after playing this beta patch
                              what would happen in this situation :

i have default skins set to gorge & rylisa so people see me
                              as gorge or rylisa depending on which gender im playing as.

and i'm playing against someone with jakob & tamika as
                              there default skin.

who i'm i gonna see & who are they gonna see ???

maybe a daft question but im really starting to get confussed now

Comment

1 quistion when come's the patch the full one none beta?
                                this week
                                or nextweek?

Comment

Working...
                                X