Telefragging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stoker6
    all of ut2k4 is nothing but a big ****ing NERF!

Well, is anyone playing this nerfed out POS of a game?? online numbers are terrible.

ok, I do like the game but ****, it's not nearly as challenging and all of the goodies have been taken out
    Wow! Must have had a bad day

I really do miss the fast weapon switch tho...

Comment

Joepjens, I put that </sarcasm> at the end just for the "Makes sense to me!", because I thought it'd look better than bright orange :O

Thanks anyways ^^x;;

Comment

Originally posted by Twist4
        The reason I don´t play CTF at all is the translocator.
        im kinda in that predicament... cept only reason i dont play with TL is Cythes.... lil crazy man can TF me more than i can kill him -.-, i dont know how he does it either

Comment

Originally posted by Twist4
          The reason I don´t play CTF at all is the translocator.
          a quad jump is better and faster then translocator.

they should remove the translocator and add quad or triple jump as default for ctf.

Comment

Originally posted by zer0kewl
            a quad jump is better and faster then translocator.

they should remove the translocator and add quad or triple jump as default for ctf.
            Except that'd mean the flagcarrier could do it as well, in which case you might as well leave it out in it's entirity...

Comment

Take it out altogether I say!

But no-ones listens... =(

Comment

Originally posted by Kewsh
                Ok... So you claim to have mastered all the weapons in the game, yet you ***** because you can't kill **** all with the translock? Makes sense to me! </sarcasm>
                wtf. Try making sense before you post. Who says I "can't kill **** all" with the TL?

This is about them nerfing the thing, well thought out post dude.

And for you guys saying take it out all together. Did you even play UT99 or 2K3? You quakers or something? I can't believe that is being said on the Unreal Tournament forums. Don't hate the thing because you couldn't use it and got embarassed by it.

Comment

UT2k4 = a nerv, they even nerved the fps ffs:bulb:

And all of you whining about the TL in ut2k4 ctf have no idea, ut2k4 ctf would simply be a big whopping pile of **** without the TL :/

Comment

There will always be those who like the TL and those who do not. Several people have made statements that the TL does not belong in the game. Or statements like "it is a transportation device, not a weapon". Well, I have to tell ya, if it is not a weapon, then the telefrag occurence is a bug. And we all know that just isn't true. So why make those kinds of statements? Do you honestly believe that Epic put the telefrag in by mistake? It is supposed to be a nasty and gruesome type of kill, and it can take some time to master.

I suppose "Roadkill" shouldn't happen in Onslaught either.

It's okay not to like the TL or the telefrag. Just don't play on servers that use it. But please don't rag on others that do like to use it. I think Jack Nicholson said it right in MARS ATTACKS!
                    Why can't we work out our differences? Why can't we work things out? Little people, why can't we all just get along?"

Comment

Originally posted by [GOD]Odds
                      "I'm so selfish"
                      But no-ones listens... =(
                      Because your selfish. :sulk:

God, I never really understood why people hate the x-loc so much.

Btw:

Heathcliff :up:

Garfield :down:

Comment

Working...
                      X