This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Ouch! I think we'll put this 2 year old thread back into retirement. (You might want to ask this in Epic Games General Chat, these are the 2k4 forums.)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice Kick!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I noticed that too. I think Unreal 2 had controls map to lean and since they're based on the same engine, they commands should be compatible. I've tried looking everywhere for this; can anyone with Unreal 2 check the .ini for the commands bound to the lean keys? I'd like to try something out here.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Enos Shenk
    It can be a fun break from the ordinary if its done right. Check out ONS-Draor by bot40, its part of the unrealplayground ONS contest. Or dare i suggest my own ONS-DeadSimple. hehe.
    Does a map comes with waypoint? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by zer0kewl
    Yuck!
    weapon bob! it sux dunno how to get that much no one would want that its like walking like a robot
    No, Its not a weapon bob. I'm talking about leaning - something like call of duty when you press Q or E. You can lean in this game too. I saw bots always do.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SapphireShades
    Onslaught without vehicles is like deathmatch without weapons. The essence of Onslaught is basically vehicles. It would be super dull without them. There are a few maps, one by Hyde, without vehicles, but ultimately they don't compare.
    It can be a fun break from the ordinary if its done right. Check out ONS-Draor by bot40, its part of the unrealplayground ONS contest. Or dare i suggest my own ONS-DeadSimple. hehe.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    1. I think those guys just strafe...

2. Offcourse NOT! Don't take away my beloved HellBender!

3. It changes the way a bot plays... More attacking straight for you or more like a camper...

You may chastise me when I'm wrong...

Only a n00b as well

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Onslaught without vehicles is like deathmatch without weapons. The essence of Onslaught is basically vehicles. It would be super dull without them. There are a few maps, one by Hyde, without vehicles, but ultimately they don't compare.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yuck!
    weapon bob! it sux dunno how to get that much no one would want that its like walking like a robot

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Few questions about UT04

Few questions about UT04

1. I saw in spectator mode. The bots are leaning left and right all the time. I wonder how can I do that movement.

2. Can we disable vehicle usage in Onslaught? I don't like vehicles, its too much.

3. What does the "combat style" scale do?

Thanks so much.
Working...
X