No announcement yet.

People, pay more fanmade ONS-MAPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right on - I just started that download. Also - I just installed all the UP finalists that I didn't already have. I've got bunches of new maps to play!

Comment

oh and btw:

THANK YOU! to all the mappers and server admins that run custom stuff! :up:

Comment

Don't forget ONS-Kakmo !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ~RIP~Maverick=F
          You can dl all the maps we play from our server, just click here
          Dock13:

Update: well, I found the file on Unreal Playground, and it has the same issue when unzipped. I will install the map file and see if that's all it takes (which I think is the case.)

Comment

Originally posted by Mort_Q
            Don't forget ONS-Kakmo !!!!
            Downloaded it, i`ll check it out and put it on maprotation if its good.

Comment

Tested Kakmo, weird name (in my language ) but it seems a great map, lots of influence from Dawn me thinks. And its huge, good for a full session. We`ll put it on the server tonight, hopefully some people have it already installed cause it a big file >10MB

Comment

Last bumb.
                Just to let all know we installed the redirect succesfully now. And thx to all new players who visited our server over the last 4 days and had fun with the awesome custom maps, Esp yesterday a 2 hours battle on ONS-Kakmo which was great fun :up:

Comment

Working...
                X