Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OT] anyone with a7n8x ver1 ONLY get 200fsb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    says rev 04

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DM_Soldier1
    i justed checked and i have rev 1007

I can make this boot at 200 but its not stable, i think its becouse the cpu dosnt like it...

and even if i cant get it to run 200fsb is it worth trying the 2500mbarton?
    I have a 2700+ for your above question.

Second, I don't think 1007 is your revision number. 1007 is the BIOS you are using...the rev number is located on the PCB near the PCI slots in white writing. It should either say 1.03, 1.04, etc..or 2.xx....

If you already have a 2700+ you probably won't see much of a difference if you get the 2500 Barton...I would save your money if I was you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i justed checked and i have rev 1007

I can make this boot at 200 but its not stable, i think its becouse the cpu dosnt like it...

and even if i cant get it to run 200fsb is it worth trying the 2500mbarton?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i have a a7n8x deluxe, but it's revision 2. Seems to run sm,oothly with my 2400+ (thuroghbred)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    what cpu u usen?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've got 1.3 version...highest I can go is high 170's...but it can start to get unstable...I keep mine set at 170 even FSB and it runs solid and stable.

I haven't done any vmods though, but even with vmods I haven't heard of many 1.xx versions hittin 200 FSB stable...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My 1.4v will not ... 185 max... I have not tried the southbridge v-mod., but have tried all bioses including uber...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    BUMP

Leave a comment:

• [OT] anyone with a7n8x ver1 ONLY get 200fsb?

Im thinkin of ordering a barton m 2500 and seeing how much performance id get, only thing is i read in some placeses the ver1 dont like 200fsb?

its delux if that means anything im upgrading from my (below)

and is the mbarton 2400 the same as 2500m in overclocking?

its 2400 77$vs91$ 2500

thanks for the help felow ocers/gamers :P
Working...
X