Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VLD (tsepeh) clan wants you to kick our butt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VLD (tsepeh) clan wants you to kick our butt.

I think the thread subject says alot .

The VLD (tsepesh) clan is looking for scrims against decent or halfway decent clans. We're thinking of trying to scrim on a nightly basis, so if you'd like to scrim with us we're on the gamesurge network on channel #vld

we play ONS and TDM we're looking for a good frag and some needed practice against teams that are better than us so that we can improve. thanks for your time, and hopefully we can get some fun fraging going on .

--edit--
    we're american based, mostly eastern, although a few westerners (including myself) our server is central however.

always handy to say if you're US or EU :P
    sure, play at night when it's 4am in the morning here :noob:

Comment

thanks, edited.

Comment

bump come on guys you know you want to.

Comment

If it was BR or CTF I would be interested, we dont play much TDM or ONS though.

Comment

hmm bummer : /

Comment

Try #unreal2k4pug on Gamesurge for ONS pugs. Alot of good clans hang out there. Although, its final week so its been slow lately.

It's a US (mainly eastern) pug channel.

They also run 2 scrim bots.

Comment

Starscream still MIA?

Comment

cynner thanks for the tip so many people! I'm adding loads of the clans to my buddy list lol.

Comment

Drop by Damage Institute's site (address in sig) and we'll probably be able to set something up.

Comment

Working...
                    X