Can tanks fly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can tanks fly?

me an my mate have sum how got a manata underneath a tank and 'flew' or 'hovered' a tank a tiny bit. Jus wondering if ne1 managed to make it 'fly' like a long way?

Yeah, somone has a trick video of a tank on top of the center tower of Torlan. Can't remember the name but I'm sure there's a link somewhere in the forums. I believe they were using a couple of raptors (not one--two or more!) to do it...

Comment

k cheers mate will look for it

Comment

its an exploit that will be fixed in the next patch.
        no worries to learn it now..

Comment

Do pigs fly?

Comment

haha

stupid aussies

Comment

I tried it along with several friends on torlan. The problem is when you move the raptors forward, the tank slides off the back. We would need a person with a fourth raptor or something to like push the tank forward and keep it balanced on the other three raptors. It is a lot easier to use a raptor to help get a manta up the tower, although it doesn't do much up there, and it CAN get up there itself given enough uninterrupted game time, you can jump from ledge to ledge on the tower with a manta and work your way to the top.

A goliath on the tower wouldn't help you much, either. It can't aim down very far. A hellbender would be a lot more effective, just use the rear gun

Comment

Heres a video showing 3 Raptors lifting a tank (kinda funny )
                http://www.file-nexus.com/main3.2.php?number=6616

Comment

Working...
                X