Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else have this issue with nodes/maps in onslaught?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else have this issue with nodes/maps in onslaught?

I've assigned my Use Key to My Enter Key, and this allows (With my control setup) quick and easy access to Vehicles. Unfortunately, this does not work so good for nodes.

I've set the large map display to be never shown in Onslaught (The Mini one I can use just fine, thanks) but whenever I stroll up to a node my team controls and the message "Press Use to teleport to a different node" comes up, when I push it, there's the large map.

Does anyone have any suggesstions as to how to fix this, preferably WITHOUT Remapping my use key? And if not, is this a issue that can be resolved in an eventual patch?

Re: Anyone else have this issue with nodes/maps in onslaught?

Originally posted by Dark Pulse
    I've assigned my Use Key to My Enter Key, and this allows (With my control setup) quick and easy access to Vehicles. Unfortunately, this does not work so good for nodes.

I've set the large map display to be never shown in Onslaught (The Mini one I can use just fine, thanks) but whenever I stroll up to a node my team controls and the message "Press Use to teleport to a different node" comes up, when I push it, there's the large map.

Does anyone have any suggesstions as to how to fix this, preferably WITHOUT Remapping my use key? And if not, is this a issue that can be resolved in an eventual patch?
    If I am right about what you are trying to do, then I do not believe it is possible. The large screen that you described actually server a purpose, by opening that screen and clicking on a node that is not under attack, it allows you to teleport towards it. Pressing any key bound to "Use" will achieve the same results, if you are still having trouble, I suggest not pressing the use key near a node.

Comment

OMG, I'm an idiot, lol.

That works.

Comment

Working...
      X