• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I WANT MY ****ING STATS NOW!

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by ViCiOu$_Mojo
        When the game was first released a week later stats went down. It lasted about 7 days. When the stats went back up, it recognized all the playing I did while they where down. So let’s say I got a god like while they where "down" when they went back up it still counted my god like. If and when they do go back up are they going to count all those played games? I mean are they being logged? That first week when they where down, I could see stat tracking servers. Now it says that no servers. If there is a admin out there for a server let me know if it is still compiling stats, but its unable to transfer them to the “main UT server”.
        Like you said, before, when stats were down, you could see the stat icon.. now, no dice..

I guess there could be some logging on the individual servers, but uploading months worth of playing to the master server at one time would most likely bog everyone down for the good part of a day or so.... I would imagine that, when (if) stats are reinstated, the down time will not be uploaded.

Comment

None of the them,
          I only Play on Jolt servers who have their own stats tracking.

If jolt wer'nt running then I would play a lot less.(probably a good thing)

Comment

I don't care about stats, in fact couldn't care less. It's a game for fun.

Comment

It is. But its also nice to be able to see how you are progressing (or not) in the game and where your weaknesses lay.

Comment

I play other games with no stats, it doesnt bother me. Just knowing that this game has that feature made me want to buy it more. It also gives a little more insentive to play with the ranking system and all. No stats in a game, not a big deal. Game with stats, but not functioning, is a tease. No its not the end of the world but i wish it functioned correctly. I have the stats page bookmarked and i check it like 5 times a day.... I think i have a problem! Im stalking my stats..!:bulb:

Comment

*crickets*

Comment

be a regular on a server with stat tracking and stop *****ing, that simple.

Comment

this is my actual situation please help me i have 2146 million of negative points back from 41 to lvl 1 !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X