Poll: Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll: Stats

I'm personaly playing another game untill the stats are back up. I love the game I just want to save all those Wicked Sicks for my stat page.

I really don't GAF. I play to have fun. I've never even looked at my stats... :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by Kabhal
      I really don't GAF. I play to have fun. I've never even looked at my stats... :bulb:
      Pretty much the same here. Although I check from time to time to see what my combat style is, and maybe improve on a few things.

Comment

i voted: 'Keep playing, you dont care about stats' - BUT, i like to check my Eff. every now and then...

Comment

Originally posted by duskboy
          i voted: 'Keep playing, you dont care about stats' - BUT, i like to check my Eff. every now and then...
          Second that ... who GAF on having stats up 24/7 unless you are cheating and taking screenies every 5 seconds before you **** is banned by Dr. Sin.

Take a pill ... stats don't meen sheit! especially yours

:haha:

Comment

I'd like stats to be up, but it doesn't affect whether I play or not.

Maybe it should though, then Epic would bother to get them up faster.

Comment

Stats are nice but i dont really care. Its not like im going to impress anyone with my stats. And I pretty much know how good i do.

Comment

I believe stats are up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pezman
                  I believe stats are up.
                  Wow, really? /me goes to check...

Nope sorry. Still shows latest matches as march 24th.

Comment

No girl to impress just for my own vanity.

Comment

I believe stats are up.
                      Please dont tell me you work for Atari....!

Comment

most of players dont keep stats.... to my knowledge well non of the better players. Who wants ppl looking up their stats all the time?

I got top of the dm in ut99 for a while, was a joke doesnt mean im the best player! far from it. In fact i stopped my account after getting top cos it was bit silly. All they r is sumthing to look at when ur really bored thats all nothing on reflection on how good u r.

i mean if u only play this game for stats its pretty sad tbh. Its supposed to b fun not like passing an exam and doing it for a mark or score?

Well thats how i remember the ol stats of UT99?!

Comment

Why isn't civil disobediance and protests on the poll?

Comment

I believe stats are up.
                            Well, I was optimistic - but they are not up.

It is my assumption that the stats tracking consists of
                            1.) a 'message queueing' system such as IBM MQ or MSMQ that collects the messages from the servers at the beginning and end of matches (who started the match, who ended the match, and maybe as new players join).

2.) a Database system. These messages are then stored in a queue and are then processed by a 'parser' that takes the messages, validates them, and then saves the stats as multiple inserts / updates into a SQL database.

It is possible for either component of this system to be up independently of the other (they could use just the parser to catch up on queued stat entries - or just the queueing to collect stats even though the parser is not picking them up and actively processing them). I think in my short time here I have seen the situation where the queue was accepting items but the parser was offline (that explains why sometimes on a Monday your stats would jump up and matches you had played last week showed up on your stats).

Is either component going to be up in the near future?

Comment

I believe stats are up.
                              what? you're trippin man. they've been down for a MONTH. if the stats were back up, someone would be here screamin about it the moment they saw an icon for a stat server in the browser.

Comment

Working...
                              X