Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You Excited For Red Orchestra on May 7th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats that?!

Comment

Comment

i didn't know it either, but considering it's a WW2 mod i don't want to know

Comment

Originally posted by supernewbie
          red orchestra rocks :up:
          :up:
          I played the UT2003 releases all the time. UT2004's RO release is gonna be awsome.

Comment

I like some realism mods (Frag.Ops), but didn't really enjoy RO...

Comment

Originally posted by shelf[0]
              I like mods i just dont like that one

more options ;(
              :up:

Comment

RO just plain owns. :up:

Comment

I sorta am...I'm kinda bored of mods/games that take place in the past (we need more futuristic **** damnit) but on the other hand...it's good to see a very high quality mod released so early when the game is out and I'm hoping RO will jumpstart the mod community along with servers because ut2k4 needs more servers that have mods on them...it kinda sucked to open up the all seeing eye and refresh the ut2k3 section and see that there's very little servers running a mod...

Comment

I am interested in RO... but HIGHLY skeptical.

There is a fine line between fun and realism when designing a game, and IMHO the original Red Orchestra MOD errored too far on the side of realism.... to the point where it was at times a chore to play it.

In theory, jump restrictions are more real... In game, it meant you couldn't get over even a small mound at times. Was just annoying. This applied to other facets of the game as well, including running and weapon use.

RO has A LOT of potential that really went unrealized in the first version... I really hope that the mod developers understand where it can be improved and act on these points.

On a personal note... I'm sure they won't do this, but I REALLY hope that they ADD TEAM AVATARS this time around, so you can actually tell friend from enemy. Although not everyone agrees with this, IMO it will make the difference whether the MOD is widely accepted or not.

Comment

RO will rule with voip

Comment

Hoffman's mine dunno just find him cool used him since gears was released!!

Comment

Working...
                        X