This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Community

Some people cough think that this is a community, mebe of morons.

Some of us actually do a lot of work to improve our skills in whatever, others enjoy the work and applaud, some few retards
    embark on something that no one really understands yet .
    People that Create MODS are not interested in a bunch of 2 bit discussing their work, myself i do it to learn more stuff, if someone actually likes it good for them .

theres is no community without collaboration and hard work, people that cannot help should try to learn something and become usefull, typing brains fart is not a usefull skill let alone discusing something you cannot possible explain.

if all the typing effort was put into something like creating and helping to improve things this place could be really
    great for learning, few old people behave like they are 12 and try to argue with teenagers, been here since 1999, at the age of 17 i feel like i can actually bully a 40 year old into suicide, its so easy to disarm their real persononality, some are clearly mentally impaired.

mein Deutsch ist viel besser als mein elglish :up:
    das

Comment

Still one spelling mistake, my little pet...

Comment

Hello again, Xanpal.

This is a good community, but it's frequently tarnished. By you in the past, and now, I'm not exactly sure. There have been no founded reports of trojans, but if you are indeed stealing code then it needs to be known. Give credit, ask permission.

Also, you should put your mod on other servers; downloading off of your home system is enough to make anyone antsy. Who's to say you're not watching the connection logs and probing every IP for weaknesses?

Comment

Originally posted by EternalNoob
          Still one spelling mistake, my little pet...
          get lost excrement face :up:

Comment

this one time, I stayed up past midnight

Comment

Originally posted by Sc0rpi0n
              get lost fock face :up:
              Only if you tell me off in correctly spelled English...

Don't quit, you're almost there! :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by Thac0
                this one time, I stayed up past midnight
                you are esquimo, its 20:00 pm.

Anyway i do a lot to entertain retards , nobody talks to them.
                without any real life good friends only chance for them to talk is when i come here.

sad but true:bulb: :up:

Comment

A gaming fourm, what do you expect?

Comment

bunch of 2 bit community

Because you, and you alone.

Comment

Hey Xan, a true person trying to help the community with his contributions wouldn't listen to trolls, true?

Please go post some trannie **** so you'll be banned out of our hair? kthxbye.

About the mod, I still haven't downloaded it, but it seems somone could just make a new map a'la Mothership to make a version of this mod...

Comment

Re: The Community

Originally posted by Sc0rpi0n
                        Some people cough think that this is a community, mebe of morons.

Some of us actually does a lot of work to improve their skills in whatever, others enjoy the work and applaud, some few retards
                        embark on something that no one really understand yet .
                        People that Create MODS are not interested in a bunch of 2 bit discussing their work, myself i do it to learn more stuff, if someone actually likes it good for them .

theres is no community without collaboration and hard work, people that cannot help should try to learn something and become usefull, typing brains fart is not a usefull skill let alone discusing something you cannot possible explain.

if all the typing effort was put into something like creating and helping to improve things this place could be really
                        great for learning, few old people behave like they are 12 and try to argue with teenagers, been here since 1999, at the age of 17 i feel like i can actually bully a 40 year old into suicide, its so easy to disarm their real persononality, some are clearly mentally impaired.
                        I could swear there was another thread exactly like this, only with a lot more spelling mistakes. I figure it got deleted or locked.

Anyway, it's kind of ironic that, of all people, YOU come here to lecture this community.

Comment

I think it's a very useful community. I've gotten a lot of help here, and found fixes to plenty of problems/tips & tricks.

:heart:

Comment

:haha: :haha: :haha: im getting more credits, keep on posting these usefull replies.

this is my justification for everything.

not worth it , losers trying to argue with intelligent people.
                            look what they are posting, accusation and stupidity.

definatly morons community:bulb:

Comment

Thousands of people worldwide, that like to play unreal games, and like to share knownlegde and information thats what i call a community is yes, but unfortunatly there are always those dorks, yes u, u just cant denied it, that like to act like a UBER god, and think they control there whole universe, but once they shut down there PC they realize they are just being sad...

why dont u come back to that thread where THIS community can see what kind of fool u are??

Comment

Working...
                              X