Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo Mama thread...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Yo Mama thread...

    I'll start. Yo Mamma is so old, they had to take her tampon to the natural history museum to find out what period it came from.

    #2
    Yo mama so old she invented this bad joke >_>

    Comment


      #3
      http://members.lycos.co.uk/yomommajokes/

      first one from google.. it could save some people a few seconds.

      Comment


        #4
        Y mamma's so wet yo daddy needs a floater to reach her. :bulb:

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by te®m
          http://members.lycos.co.uk/yomommajokes/

          first one from google.. it could save some people a few seconds.
          lol sweet web page lol alot of old joke tho lol :P

          Comment


            #6
            Yo mama is probably a very nice person, and I'm sure she makes a great casserole.

            Comment


              #7
              Yo mommas so lazy, shes down stairs watching soap operas.

              Comment


                #8
                yo mamas so fat they need to grease her up to slide her thru the door...

                yo mamas so fat they need a pick up truck to haul her to church...

                yo mama so fat when ur dad hand her had you he had to throw flour on her to find her hole...

                Comment


                  #9
                  I don't have a mother... ***Looks up, starts to cry***

                  .....or a father, or any brothers or sisters! I LIVE IN A DUMPSTER! JUST ME AND MY GAMING RIG (and a ******* pushing hobo named bob).

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Deathboy9000
                    Yo mama is probably a very nice person, and I'm sure she makes a great casserole.
                    It's all true!! :cry:

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by
                      I don't have a mother... ***Looks up, starts to cry***

                      .....or a father, or any brothers or sisters! I LIVE IN A DUMPSTER! JUST ME AND MY GAMING RIG (and a ******* pushing hobo named bob).
                      Bob likes mom's casserole.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Yo mama is so stupid, she had to get your dad, brother and sister to help you make this thread.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Yo mama's so fat she wore a Malcolm X t-shirt and a helicopter tried to land on her!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Yo mama's so scary Evil Canevil wouldn't jump her.


                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X