Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I never hear anyone talking? Is it me or does no one use headsets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never hear anyone talking? Is it me or does no one use headsets?

I personally don't have a headset, but last night I played for 4 hours and never heard a peep. Do most servers have voice chat turned off? I normally hate online chat, cause i'm a 27 year old geezer and hate the nonsense that people say, however the more I get into Onslaught I'd really like to start communicating more to get my team in the right place at the right time.

on pubs then nobody cares what you say anyway so usually i don't bother.

Comment

I don't. Though there are times when I here this garbled sound that sounds like people talking.. I'd assume that would be people that have a set?

Comment

Originally posted by KalenDarrie
        I don't. Though there are times when I here this garbled sound that sounds like people talking.. I'd assume that would be people that have a set?
        Yea i get that too, i see the face pop in from the left and my volume goes down, but I never hear anything.

Comment

You have to set it up. In the Audio settings. There are 2 pages to setup.

Last night, I heard some guy that sounded like Micky Mouse. lol

Comment

man people try to talk on there but nothing comes out. 1) setup your mic right and 2) test it in game to see if people can hear you

Comment

there is also a known issue for people with audigy 2 soundcards as well as SB Live 5.1 cards (myself). Setting the audio to just 3d audio (no hardware) helped, but you take a small proc hit for it. Hopin' for patch fix or updated drivers.

Comment

Working...
              X