Species stats mutator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Species stats mutator

Ok, what are they? I maybe blind but I have searched the net trying to find out what they are and have had no luck at all. Also is there any where I can get more back ground on the different character types\ species. I come from a role playing background and would love a bit more detail..

you should download RPG for 2k4 its fun, got levels and stat points and everything .. if the species stats worked, it would be really cool playing with both muts

Comment

Did I miss something because the species mutator seems to work just fine for me? See this (5th post and down) and this.

I don't personally much fancy that RPG mutator because it hasn't much to do with actual RPGing and it sucks to be a late arrival on a server where everybody is already on high levels. Constant allocating of stat points is also tedious.

Comment

Thanks for that. Those links where just what I was after. I guess I am a little blind after all (must be all the time I spend look at a computer screen, but the lights are so pretty).

Comment

Working...
        X