Unreal Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Championship

do you like the Unreal Championship weapon models better than PC ones pic here http://www.unrealchampionship.com/arsenal.php

No, I do not.

Comment

The UC mini gun is better looking.
      The UC link gun looks too much like the UT2kX AR.
      The UC Flak looks like the original UT/Unreal flak.
      The UC shock rifle looks like it should shot flames and not balls of energy and beams of energy.
      The UC AR looks like....well.....it's blueish and a blue rifle isn't intimidating.
      The UC RL looks ok, except for the AR type handle.
      The Bio looks too much like the redeemer.

Comment

I sure like a few of them better.

That UC Flak Cannon model has a whole lot of swank to it... the UT2k3/4 one is just a cylinder. I like those hefty-looking reinforcers on the side.

The UC Shock Rifle looks like what the UT2k4 Shock was meant to be. Looks like a real death ray gun with that chrome on the dual barrels.

The Rocket Launcher also has more detail than UT2k3/4's, with the rocket canister in the bottom. A bit more brutally mechanical in appearance, I think.

I also like the Biorifle and Link just a little better... all the rest either aren't substantially different, or inferior.

Comment

I've noticed the UC Ion Painter is more colorful

UT2003/4

UC

Comment

I really like Championship's rocket launcher, but otherwise, nothing really hits me. The Flak looks a lot like the one from UT99 in that it's fatter and more angular, but I've grown to like the version from the newer games.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow]I[
              I've noticed the UC Ion Painter is more colorful
              Oh yes, we wouldn't want the Xbox version of the ion painter to look too much like the real thing, we want the people to know that they're playing with toy guns and not something that could be used in real life :haha:

But seriously, don't have any real comments about Unreal Championship, but I will say something about the sequel with the introduction of sword and other melee weapons.... I can see people screaming when someone goes and pulls out a gun on someone using a sword and it will be jedi knight all over again X_X

Just a silly thought X-)

Comment

Is the Bio rifle any different? I can't tell
                Shock rifle looks bad ***.
                Minigun: environment map on it so it's something different to the gritty militaristic looking 2k3/4 one
                Rocket Launcher: :up: I like it more.
                Flak-Cannon: Goes back to UT :up:. Doesn't look as powerful as the 2k3/4 one though *shrug*
                Linkgun: looks cool if a little static compared to 2k4's. There's an extra animation when the plasma primary hits walls though.
                Assault Rifle: futuristic look.....I like it more than 2k3....the targeting reticle on it rotates too

be cool if a bonus pack included these as alternatives.

One thing I like on the Ball Launcher for UC is that the blue bars rotate once you get the ball. Adds a little...more "live-liness" to the gun.

Comment

The shock rifle and the rocket launcher are fugly.

Comment

Originally posted by AlStrong
                    be cool if a bonus pack included these as alternatives.
                    Werd, with 3rd person support as well :up: http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=371486

Comment

Working...
                    X