Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hallelujah! no more excuses for the losing team

Comment

For that matter, no more losing due to AFKers. I mean I'm not a great player and when I rank 2nd-3rd out of 10+ with a mere score of 65 for a match, you know something is seriously wrong (especially when after my score there's a sharp drop-off of 0, -1, -2, etc. scores for those who were in the match the whole time).

Comment

Originally posted by An Angry Hotdog
        hallelujah! no more excuses for the losing team
        HAHA ya now they will just plain out suck...

Comment

Originally posted by Cainslair
          I switched it on this morning, but I'm not sure it works properly (if at all).

-- Cain
          And just in case the Auto-kick doesnt work ... Cain has admins on most of the time to help clean things up.

Comment

I don't like getting up to take a leak and comming back to find out I've been kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by AlconMan
              I don't like getting up to take a leak and comming back to find out I've been kicked.
              Wait till you are trying to defend your last node and 4 of your teammates decide to 'take a leak' at the same time ... you'll like Auto-kick then!

... medic! we need a medic! Power core is bleeding out! ...

Comment

Originally posted by Hellcat2k3
                'Cause I have ForceRespawn on, on my server....
                Is there a way to set a delay with that? I was playing on a server last night with that (or a similar autorespawn function) and it was very disorienting. You're dodging back and forth in a battle then all of the sudden you're at some distant node still trying to fight. I need a second or two between lives

Comment

i hate the AFK'ers, too, but every now and then i run into some kind of weird ASE lag??...

i'll be sitting on the AASE server list, "connect as player", and i remain on the ASE menu screen...

UT2004, meanwhile, comes up MINIMIZED in the task tray, and by the time i realize it and maximize it, i've just gotten the "forcibly removed from the server" message...

not sure if there's any cure for that....

Comment

Working...
                  X