No announcement yet.

Absolutely Awesome ONS map (ONS-Icebo2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its ok... but it has severe overuse on static meshes.

Comment

It's a very nice map - visually stunning and a treat to play. Definitely a keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Xabora
        Its ok... but it has severe overuse on static meshes.
        What the hell? The mesh use is perfect AND original. It is not like he just took an epic mesh and put it everywhere for no reason.

1. He has his own very nice crystal meshes
        2. The mesh use is integral to the theme and style of the map

It would not have nearly the same effect if he just made a cave or terrain like area, with crystals sticking out of the ground here or there. This way its like a crystal palace, as I said they go to his vision and theme.

Xabora, which custom map do you think is better. This is THE BEST custom map thus far.

Comment

I will have to try this one out tonight.

Comment

There are a good bunch of excellent maps for ONS here

http://forums.unrealplayground.com/f...play.php?f=128

Comment

Originally posted by Railgunner
              There are a good bunch of excellent maps for ONS here

http://forums.unrealplayground.com/f...play.php?f=128
              Cool stuff, I wish icybo2 went in for the competition..

Comment

I posted about it in the user maps and mod forum but they are not appreciating it.

Comment

I don't know. I just tried it out and it has choke points that are really easy to flood with fire. I would say the map may be one of those that will last forever until one side just gives up in frustration.

It is a very pretty map but I think a little more work should have been made to allow more ways to enter each node and core.

Comment

i'm gonna hafta check this map out when i get home tonite... any servers running it?

Comment

i completed this map but still needs the path for the vehicles so the bots can fly the raptors, its completly in the air, the only way to get around is FLYING, and yes theres plenty of raptors to go around.

im a NOOBLAR with the editor so...

EDIT: u can DL the beta version here ---> ONS-RaptorAssault

Comment

Working...
                      X