Absolutely Awesome ONS map (ONS-Icebo2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely Awesome ONS map (ONS-Icebo2)

This map is not a new release as its been out for sometime, but I can't believe how well designed it is. It looks amazing, plays great and kicks ***! An amazing ice theme with alien like energy beams, completely custom map.

I' am saying this now so hopefully admins can start running this awesome maps on their dedicated machines and we can get going on it.

Pics:

Dload:

http://download.beyondunreal.com/fil...ons-icybo2.zip

thanks mate, ill try it tomorow

Comment

Sweet map.
      Don't know how I missed this one in my daily searches for new ONS maps.

Cheers:up:

Comment

Wow, it’s pretty unique. All those transparent crystals are more fillrate than my GeForce3 can handle, though. Despite the small size of the map, I think it’s a bit of an exclusive to power-users.

It’s good though. :up:

Comment

Glad I can show people this amazing map. Besides the maps made by unreal employees, I would have to say this is the BEST CUSTOM ONS map, hands down.

Its pretty tight to, could for 5 on 5 or 6 on 6 matches. Although I suppose you could have more.

I forgot to mention its just like a level in Neverwinter Nights, thats why it felt so visually awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Smood

I forgot to mention its just like a level in Neverwinter Nights, thats why it felt so visually awesome.
            I took one look at it and that's what I instantly thought.

Comment

Smood > Check out ONS-Nevermore.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathboy9000
                I took one look at it and that's what I instantly thought.
                Ha! Exactly.

If you want the full experience of this map, and you got NWN or at least NWN music, play the song Dungeon 1 with this map! It is insane then!

Considering the music that comes witht he music isn't that great... and doesn't really suit it.

Smood > Check out ONS-Nevermore.
                Yes Brown, also a nice map. Although the name is misleading. I expected a fantasy style forest.. heh.

Comment

There is also a wicked ice bridge with double dam on it!

Brilliant!

The node setup is also really slick, with a triangle formation where the top node is fought for and yields the tank, and great turret placement.

Comment

**** discussion has halted on this map...

Anyone else try it?

Comment

It's scary as hell to have manta races in it. If you deviate from the path just a little you lose. Oh yeah, and I DOES look alot like a neverwinter nights level. (that game rocks)

Comment

Originally posted by sharpie-love
                        It's scary as hell to have manta races in it. If you deviate from the path just a little you lose. Oh yeah, and I DOES look alot like a neverwinter nights level. (that game rocks)
                        heh...

NWN is one of the greatest rpg's ever. With morrowind and KOTOR.

Anyhow, admins please get this map up and cycling!

Comment

Wow, a lot of eye candy on this map. I like his vision for this map as well as the music, emitters, and skybox.

As a aspiring mapper I like to see the creativity of others and try to learn from them.

Comment

I think you should have added this in the Maps, Mods and such... I havent seen the map I DLed it but prob play it tommow or something.. it does look cool....

thanx man...

Comment

I will download if the server forces me to do so...

Comment

Working...
                              X