Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ot: Who Are You People Anyway???

R U OK?

What do you people do anyhow? Still in school, out of school, married, where R u guys from?????

What Up?

i work at a stadium

i keep the grass short and tidy. :up:

Comment

I'm a popular pop singer who molests little boys, and has managed to change races, sexes, and almost species. Who am I?

Comment

disturbedc0w: you kill threads...:cry:

Comment

I'm a lonely 16 year old boy living in suburban Washington DC. I am homeschooled and a total dork and failure.

yep.

Comment

you have to be good at something. if your calling yourself a dork becase thats what other people told you, you need to brighten up. if your just pessimistic, keep it to yourself because it spreads like hot grease on a pan. have a wonderful day.

nice avatar by the way

Comment

Thank you, it's dancing to my music right now

Comment

17 (soon 18) Male still in school.. reading digital media/design (Photoshop Illustrator Indesign and the Macromedia MX suit etc)

Living in Gothenburg Sweden... finaly spring with 13-18C degrees outside ^^

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3
                  17 (soon 18) Male still in school.. reading digital media/design (Photoshop Illustrator Indesign and the Macromedia MX suit etc)

Living in Gothenburg Sweden... finaly spring with 13-18C degrees outside ^^
                  with some many hot cold swedish ******* what are you doing in this joint.

Comment

national intelligence agency....not as glamarouse as it sounds

Comment

go dancing dude!

Im a dork too man but its not all that bad, and I dont have any problems being one . Nobody else does either. What els, I am 31 and live in NY, upstate. I have a dog and two cats that are not mine (the cats), I work doing Land Surveying, and sometimes construction. I also do research on Bald Eagles for NYSDEC and I make electronic music. also now playing drumms in a band. I work a lot and hang out a lot but in my spare time I have been loving the UTk4 and think I'm turning into a forum junkie. :bulb: OH WELL

anyway, I play as <C-LAG>MoonOne (Moon One being the name I go by for my music, if you r interested you can search Moon One on iuma.com and I have some songs on there.

UT stats around 97-1000 ping
                      2-40 FPS
                      generally 4-10 AS,ONS
                      10-25 CTF,BR
                      15-35 DM

low FPS yes, but FUN none the less.
                      I only use the shield gun (sometimes I'll switch but usually not)
                      and I'd be happy to frag you upon appointment!

Later

Comment

Originally posted by duskboy
                        i work at a stadium

i keep the grass short and tidy. :up:

Oh yeah, and that shat is :haha: :haha:

Comment

rofl @ duskboy's post

Comment

duskboy, you have way too much free time on your hands!

...can you come mow my 1/3 acre?

Comment

I'm 21 and go to school at pennsylvania state university. I pretty much have the same retarded life that any normal college student would.

Comment

Working...
                              X