• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by MaceX
    http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...&userid=183382

Date Registered: 03-18-2004

guys this ******** is impersonating an epic employee...

another reason to disable custom titles
    And just when I thought I knew who I could blame for all the bugs.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think it is proof that retards can use a computer.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...&userid=183382

Date Registered: 03-18-2004

guys this ******** is impersonating an epic employee...

another reason to disable custom titles

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Specia1_K
    so does this mean that if we submit our GUID for certain ladders it can be read back and un-encrypted back to our CDKEY or not?
    your GUI is used for Authentication, thats all you need to get in master server, the GUI is composed of user data and cd key.

network snifers can get the GUI has, some admin decided to post some GUIs on the ban list ,all those can be used to get in teh servers.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I were just about to post about this! :haha::haha::haha:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    so does anyone got a link to that encryptor I can't find it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Specia1_K
    so does this mean that if we submit our GUID for certain ladders it can be read back and un-encrypted back to our CDKEY or not?
    no. someone said the algorithym only goes one way, and its not that way.

so the GUID is fine, but if they find your KEY then they can generate your GUID hence the problem.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    GUID can not be converted to a CD KEY as, unless Epic are completely retarded, the algorithm for CD KEY to GUID would of been a one way hash (ie something like MD5)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok, let's see.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sc0rpion
    OWNAGE, say buh bye to your cd key.

cheaters can use your GUI to play , they hacked teh way the authentication works , make sure your GUI and CD key is encripted.
    how bout a link on that buddy

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OWNAGE, say buh bye to your cd key.

cheaters can use your GUI to play , they hacked teh way the authentication works , make sure your GUI and CD key is encripted.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by t0x1k
    I looked at the XML files and I'm not sure if it steals, I didn't see anything except for a bunch of random letters that may be used to execute a program that steals keys. I wouldn't download it because they guys new, he hasn't posted again in that thread and there's no screenshot. So he could've even made a hack that makes a map and steals the key.
    thanks for the reply..its kind of weird for a programmer to just say that and leave the dl link up or not delete the post...so I dunno...

follow up: where can I get a key encryptor?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I looked at the XML files and I'm not sure if it steals, I didn't see anything except for a bunch of random letters that may be used to execute a program that steals keys. I wouldn't download it because they guys new, he hasn't posted again in that thread and there's no screenshot. So he could've even made a hack that makes a map and steals the key.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic guys wtf does this mean?

guys wtf does this mean?

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=372524

so does it steal the key or not??? darkmatter doing this or what I don't understand why this post wouldn't be immediately deleted if it was...??
Working...
X