• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look, this thread is worthless . . . the answer is
    PC > Mac
    End of it.

Comment

Originally posted by PCs_Feces
      Lacking software? I asked that old dead zombie time traveler Baxter to answer this and instead he spitted more of his alien acid and retardom. You again, follow his steps.
      Oh, you're right, I'm sorry. I'll just go back to playing Seiken Densetsu 3 (SNES ROM) with MediaMonkey/Winamp turned up and laughing my *** off at your rampant idiocy on NNS/mIRC.
      What are the softwares Windows has that mac doesnt? "OUR" machines aren't upgradable? what a lie, have you ever used a mac to say such a thing? even when I was a PC user I didnt spit out such lies. That is unless you refer to iMacs that are quite limited for power users I assume like me and you, but thats pretty much like pointing out to those ugly small boxed PCs who are poorly upgradable as well, if not less. Now, what in my G5 isnt upgradable? I had a PCIX long before PCs had them. I still have 'em.
      Hope you had fun with that.
      Originally posted by neoflame
      But I've struggled with Macs too (particularly upgrades),
      Can you upgrade your machine to 8gigz of ram? 4?
      To 4GB, yes. To 8? Do I even think I'll need that much before this motherboard becomes outdated anyway?
      "Our" CPUs are inferior - you elitist fanatic, what inferior? than AMD? than Intel?
      Yes, performance-wise.
      the dual 2ghz G5 by itself is way superior than most of your Xeon servers, let alone the new 2.5G5 are noticeably stronger than all of 'em.
      Absolute ****ing ********. Remind me how many Mac servers there are again?
      It is on an accelerating graph in which the competitors cannot catch up with. Thats a fact you cannot deny, DEAL WITH IT. Look at the mirror, yeah thats a snot wiping geek looking back right at you.
      Absolute ****ing ********.

Comment

Oh, you're right, I'm sorry. I'll just go back to playing Seiken Densetsu 3 (SNES ROM) with MediaMonkey/Winamp turned up and laughing my *** off at your rampant idiocy on NNS/mIRC.
        [19:37:15] [@neoflame] SD3
        [20:43:58] [@neoflame] back to the mac flamewar

Comment

PC

What's a mac?

Comment

Originally posted by comb0KING
            consumer OS mr. failed attempt at being a smart a$$.
            Who's being a smart a$$?
            GNU/Linux is a consumer OS.

Comment

Originally posted by comb0KING
              you sir are a class A dip****.

Mac programmers are ****** and immigrants? ROFL... where in the hell have yobeen? it's the PC world that farms jobs out to India you f@#king moron.

Mac development is built around a class of people that care about end product. Do you have a clue of how Carbon/Objective C works? lol. I thought not.

Why don't you do the human race a favor and stfu.

Remember, it's Tiger -- released this coming quarter -- that's the first consumer 64-bit operating system -- let's not forget metadate for which will take MS another 2 years to implement...

you're an idiot and not waste any more of my time.
              Cool.

Another a$$ fairy who can have his buttons pushed easier than a teenage girl on the rag...

This forum is really full of emotional dead weight. You Pansy...

LOL

[TST]

Comment

Originally posted by PCs_Feces
                Apple is based on UNIX, and unix is what holds the most prestigious servers and programs in the computers world...
                A so now UNIX id your God. Dude IBM Big Iron OS/390 holds the title you facking UNIX Servers goofball...

You're hilarious...

You signed up just this month did you to spew this pre-pubscent tripe? I'll bet it's cause your a smelly immigrant that just got out of jail for trying to sneak into the country in a shipping container...

Rage on you silly git...

Macs, un hun, right...

[TST]
                :down: :down: :down:

Comment

os x, baby!

G5 and OS X, yo!

Comment

Mac OS X is superior in many aspects to Windows XP.

Windows hardware is superior in price and performance to Mac hardware.

And now that Apple is going to switch to x86, I can have the best of both worlds.

Comment

Personal Computers are my choice.

Comment

Working...
                      X