• Show
Clear All

[glow=black]TOOL[/glow]

Comment

i just have to say it again.

IRON MAIDEN!!

Comment

SPINAL TAP!

Seriously though I'd have to say Led Zeppelin is nice. Their albums "Houses of the Holy" (which includes key favorites like "The Ocean", "Over The Hills and Far Away", and "D'Yer Mak'er"), "Led Zeppelin IV" (which includes "Black Dog", "Rock and Roll"—recently popularized by those GM commericals—"Stairway to Heaven", and "The Battle of Evermore"), and "Physical Grafitti" (mainly for "Kashmir" which is a great replacement for the music in "ArcticStronghold"—which is SDG-ONS08.ogg—as it's most likely what the song on the map was based off of).

U2 is pretty good as well and I'd suggest both "Joshua Tree" and "Achtung Baby" to those who'd like to hear some of the stuff that put them on top prior to recent releases.

Oh and "Creedence Clearwater Revival" (C.C.R.) is pretty good as the riffs are catchy and the melodies are easily sing-able. This is pretty much the epitome of "Classic Rock". Just about any album is good (each one pretty much has something you'll recognize and a few hidden gems as well).

Comment

Originally posted by tarnationsauce2
          [glow=black]TOOL[/glow]
          w0rd

Comment

Originally posted by Format Life:
            Scooter
            Aaaaaaaagh!

Comment

Working...
            X