Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum skinpack in progress (version 0.1 released!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum skinpack in progress (version 0.1 released!)

I've gotten mine in the pack so far using the skins..it's pretty much gonna be limited to the human player users (thundercrash, merc, jugg, hellion, etc). I need to know if anyone else is interested

Need a good face shot in normal lighting, I'll do what I can do, if I can't get a decent look in it, Dicky can mess with it if possible. Send the face pics to chrisdragon425 @ yahoo.com (seperated for antispam purposes)

Also need to know a short bio, age and favorite UT2K4 weapon for the bot text when using in Instant Action games.

Version 0.1 released!

DOWNLOAD!

Contains the following skins:
    Chris/Cyrin
    Magwa
    Dicky_B
    Paroxysm

Edit: I'm afraid some submissions that were recent didn't work out due to the light levels and such, ask Dicky why.

i'll get back on that one

Comment

Also, by obliging if you want to be part of the pack, you are giving me and DickyB (and possibly someone else) permission to sticking your face on a model.

Picture MUST be looking at the camera, the way mine and Magwa's were done.

Comment

Yeah, big too.. Magwa's was hard, because the face was small.. Your face area on the pic should be at least 256x256.. the bigger your mug, the more it will look like you.

Dicky B, if you want to your own face, by all means do. But for those of you that have a black thumb in this area, I'll help you out.

ps-don't forget to let us know what model you want to be on, if you're having us paste yer face.. Try to keep it relatively human-modelled.. Human faces on bots and aliens look funny.. (although maybe...)

Comment

I'll send a high res mug shot tomorrow when the digicam's battery is recharged

Comment

Don't forget to tell us what model/skin you want to be used.

Originally posted by Dicky B
            make a note in the forum.. no hair over face.. f*cks it all up

Comment

I mean like hair hanging in your face.. beards, sideburns, mustaches, no problem.

Dicky B, munges the eyebrows if you have the long locks..

Comment

Can you guys maybe post the images you used of yourselves next to the skins you created? I'm curious

Comment

Once my host is up (server it runs on had a PSU failure, should be up, oh wait it's up now!)

Will take pics of it later

Comment

http://www.chez.com/matapia/5116.jpg on saffire

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Comment

Already posted this somewhere.. but..

Dicky B, and it is still undeniable proof that I'm far goofier in RL than in-game.

Comment

Hey that looks pretty good...

Good Work....

[TST]
                        :up: :up: :up:

Comment

Originally posted by M0rtus
                          Can you guys maybe post the images you used of yourselves next to the skins you created? I'm curious
                          Already posted mine somewhere else

Comment

Quite possibly the most awesome idea ever. Will edit soon with a pic of me (although ya'll crackas might be surprised seein an asian face up in here) :up: :up: :up:

Comment

Pic sent

Comment

Working...
                              X