Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epic/Atari, dont make another UT* pleaseeee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic/Atari, dont make another UT* pleaseeee!

I'm bored to death with the same old UT games from you guys
    do us a favour and drop all the cash your gonna spend on another UT and just make a new game, something different
    something nice, please just dont drag UT around, get some new
    blood in-house and make something NEW!! allUT'S=BORING!
    (and yes that includes ONS) go on be brave and scrap UT
    and go for a new game idea.

Ever heard of risk-bearing economies of scale? By the guaranteed high sales of this game, any other ventures Epic etc embark on will be less of a risk as high sales here help compensate for marketing/development of a new formula. Plus, there is clear demand for this game and improvements to it. I think you're perhaps in the minority and your posting of this thread is maybe (definitely) a little (very) unwise (stupid).

Comment

Why would they do that when it's such a money-maker?

If anything, I hope Epic doesn't make a new UT every year.

Comment

if you don't like it don't buy it

Comment

Re: Epic/Atari, dont make another UT* pleaseeee!

Originally posted by dippy
          do us a favour and drop all the cash your gonna spend on another UT and just make a new game, something different
          While you are entitled to your opinion, I think that you will find that it is in the minority.

Comment

Well I'm not going to flame. I don't find any of the UT series games boring, but I wouldn't mind seeing something different from the developers...
            You know what, I take that back, they have shown me something different in the form of ONS, BR, and all the other game types that other FPS don't include. Some people should just stick to what they are good at and these guys make a great FPS.

Comment

Re: Epic/Atari, dont make another UT* pleaseeee!

Originally posted by dippy
              I'm not bored with the UT series..UT2K4 is my favorite game...and will stay on my Hard Drive untill another UT is available... But I understand what your saying..But remember epic is very good at making FPS's so don't u think its a good Idea for them to Stick to what their good at?

Comment

I'm looking forward to UT2005.

You want something else?

Go SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Clearly, if you specifically want Epic/Atari/DE to do something else, then you must really rate their skills in game making... but yet you hate UT?

There's a huge logical flaw in your statement.

Comment

i hope it doesn't turn into the EA franchise where they have sports games come out each year..

that's just stupid

Comment

i'm a big fan of UT and UT2004 now (ut2003 was baddd) i just hop[e there will not be a ut2005 or it will just be like that as a big patch for ut2004 would be nice

anyways keep making this game and i hope in 2006 with unreal3.0 it is called Unreal Tournament 3 and stays there for another 3/4 years untill next release

and then again your opinion is your own and 1 and only so shut the **** and let evrey1 play this great game. thx because baby this game is born to be played

Comment

dippy dipschit

Comment

If you don't like, don't buy

UT2004 isn't a normal FPS, it's a "sport" FPS (well, it's based on the old gladiator fights of Roman times) so as far as I'm concerned they can release a million UTs as long as they add decent new stuff in the game each time

Comment

Take a break.
                          Then come back and say how much you love ut series! (6)

Comment

Well I love UT2k4 & call me deprived but I havent played the earlier UT releases so I'd like to see another release of this awesome game

Comment

Um, theRogue, probably the best thing Epic ever did for UT2003 was to lose the focus on it being a sport game and make it fun again. Of course, the worst thing they ever did for the majority of people who loved the original UT was desperately try and make it some kind of serious sport in the first place!

Comment

Working...
                              X