This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT2k4 Intro music

Anyone got any idea why my 2K4 now plays 2K3 intro music when I boot up 2K4? It has just started this and bugs me 'cos the 2K4 intro is much better, a shade of the original UT intro music.
    Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

there is an intro music file in both ut2k3 and 2k4 sounds folder, maybe you somehow got em switched?

Comment

Originally posted by Imperial17
      there is an intro music file in both ut2k3 and 2k4 sounds folder, maybe you somehow got em switched?
      Can't see how, the last mod I made to the ini was to turn off the nvidia logo

Comment

yeah the exact same thing happened to me when i got rid of the intro, so i just put it back on cause i don't really like UT2003's intro music...

Comment

There is something about that in these forums, I did a search but couldn't find it, and I don't remember what the problem was. There was a solution though. I'm hoping the person who gave the solution reads this. :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by mr_bo
            Can't see how, the last mod I made to the ini was to turn off the nvidia logo
            done that same music :bulb:

no probs here

Comment

Yeah, I have this problem too right after I changed my loading screens. Anybody know how I can swap the music files around to play ut2k4 music again?

Comment

That was the problem for the other person too

Comment

Originally posted by =UniSol=Vector
                  yeah the exact same thing happened to me when i got rid of the intro, so i just put it back on cause i don't really like UT2003's intro music...
                  Thanks, that is it. Exactly the same here.

Comment

1) Delete 2k3 intro music from Music folder.
                    2) Duplicate 2k4 intro music.
                    3) Rename 2k4 copy to 2k3 intro music.

Comment

Or if you're familiar with UnrealEd open NoIntro.ut2 and change the music from KR-UT2003-Menu to KR-UT2004-Menu.

Comment

Thanx, it worked.

Comment

how do i remove that nvidia intro? it makes ut load slower ya know

for the music problem i would just switch both music´s names:bored:

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear hazard
                            how do i remove that nvidia intro? it makes ut load slower ya know

for the music problem i would just switch both music´s names:bored:
                            Read the newb-guide (10th link or so)
                            http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...d.php?t=353415

Comment

Working...
                            X