No announcement yet.

ONS Scoring - doesn't give adequate credit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heh, you get points for both attacking and destroying the node and core, also..if your healing or fully heal a node.

the demo was horrid, cause you only got points if you were the first one to touch the node, or if you were the last one to kill the core.

Comment

No matter if the scoring changes, or the scoring stays the same, as long as it isn't that 1 point for a flag touch, 100 points for a flag cap type of Tribes2 BS, it's all good.

Dicky B, flag touch points indeed..

Comment

For me the ONS-scoring is perfect.

I my team wins in regular time we get 2 points, in overtime 1 point. Same goes for the opponent team when they win.

Comment

Is there a comprehensive list anywhere of what all gives what points?

Where's Brownstone when you need him? Onslaught Points in 6 pics...

Comment

Originally posted by Dicky B
            No matter if the scoring changes, or the scoring stays the same, as long as it isn't that 1 point for a flag touch, 100 points for a flag cap type of Tribes2 BS, it's all good.

Dicky B, flag touch points indeed..
            808!

Maybe they could impliment a system for defensive scoring. Say you kill someone within 10 feet of your node you'll get 2-3 extra points for keeping it safe. I'm not too concerned with points myself, but this might help out players who get stuck defending.

I gladly defend anytime I'm in ONS, but its also what I do in CTF so I'm used to not getting a ton of points. I'd rather the team win than my name be first or second on the scoreboard. Food for thought.

Comment

Working...
            X