Mass Ownage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mass Ownage!

See screen below. We played on a classic custom map from UT99. Converted to 2K4. **** it was fun!

how is that even fun? Next time just switch teams.

Comment

Looks like a game of 5-on-1, with some extra targets thrown in for the five. Not exactly something to brag about...

Comment

Wow... What exactly are you running that on, a x486 and a voodoo 1? I'm not sure about anyone else, but man, that's ugly...

(yes, I know you turned down the visuals to be more "competitive"...)

Comment

Teams where fun, until there was some winning team joiners:down: as usual...

Comment

And yes, I turned down the visual. I can easely handle all the graphics loads but they are unnecasary and just clutter the screen and view. All I need to see are the players and my croshair :P

I've got an amd xp 2100
            ati radeon 9800 pro
            767 mb ddr ram
            windows xp

Not top notch, but it can handle the game just fine

I've come from Quake 3 (picmip 5) and Counter-Strike, so I'm used to ugly. And beleive me or not, when it's detailed its not nice for my eyes, dunno why, but I prefer the smooth textures above the detailed textures. Detailed hurst my eyes :O

Comment

Two things: How did you guys manage to get 54 points in 17 min? That's pretty impressive. Second, what kind of graphics card do you have?! I thought you were playing UT99 for a second!

Edit: Oh...I see. You're one of the people who prefers insane framerate to graphical beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by Pozman
                how is that even fun? Next time just switch teams.
                Thats funny, I was thinking the same thing...

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaZero
                  Two things: How did you guys manage to get 54 points in 17 min? That's pretty impressive. Second, what kind of graphics card do you have?! I thought you were playing UT99 for a second!
                  Well, I am a pretty good player (don't flame me for this) and we had a nice team, so capping went insanely fast, I got there, grabbed flag, and went back as fast as possible, captured and repeated :P And I use a ATI card 9800 PRO :up:

Edit: Oh...I see. You're one of the people who prefers insane framerate to graphical beauty. [/B]
                  **** right you are

Comment

looks like a ****ty map (like ctf-andaction)

Comment

It's CTF-W00tabulous from UT99, converted to 2K4. It's a classic, and alot of fun!

Although it's more of a instagib map then a normal weapons map

Comment

is it just a box? never really played ctf in ut

Comment

Originally posted by Jermaine_X
                          is it just a box? never really played ctf in ut
                          Blasphemy!!! :down:

CTF puts ONS to shame.....

Comment

Originally posted by ImJacksAmygdala
                            Blasphemy!!! :down:

CTF puts ONS to shame.....
                            Agreed, and no it's not a box.

It's hard to explain. If you want i can make some screenies of the layout

Comment

Wow you are teh 1337 player

omg omg omg

Hmmm maybe I should post screenshots where I own noobs, because that would make me cool and make ppl respect me.

Show some real ownage or dont show it at all please

Comment

Working...
                              X