In-Game Winamp support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xQx
    true but it does let me use my own playlists skip tracks/pause etc while in game. Also lets me use a player that takes advantage of the full features of my sound card.
    :up:

Admit it tho.. you'd love it if UT quietened your music while someone was talking on VoIP

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatFoo

Admit it tho.. you'd love it if UT quietened your music while someone was talking on VoIP
      No.....because I have it off untill a patch comes along that lets it work well on an audigy 2 with EAX enabled in the game. ATM I have to run sound in software sound mode if I want to have voice working properly and Id much rather have the EAX than spend 1/2 my time in the esc menu to mute screechy little kids any day!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatFoo
        After looking at it for a few more seconds, your suggested versions means I'd have to press a key when someone else sent a VoIP transfer to me.

Unfortunately, I was looking for something automatic. Your idea WOULD work if there was some 'onVoipStart' and 'onVoipEnd' actions available in the ini files
        That's what I meant by 'On VOIP start press X button' in the code, that the game itself would 'press' a certain key automatically when a voice message starts. It would be a cool feature if some could get something like that to work.

Comment

Since this would facilitate my Winamp whorage... I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess_Frosty
            Can play mp3 and ogg at the moment, mp3 licences arent exactly cheap, i think all things considered what we have already is very good, far more than most games have, you dont need more **** like equalisers, you should be fragging not fiddelign with that ****!
            agreed

Comment

Working...
            X