All hail the Redeemer..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All hail the Redeemer..

What I really like about this game is running around in a vehicle packed with the 'redeemer'..lol

Did that a few times today..but yea it comes in real handy if you get holed up...once I rode up on the enemy core only to find sum dude shooting at me from a turret...lol..with no where to go without getting killed I exited my vehicle then launched the 'deemer' at him...im sure he got the shock of his life when he was turned to toast.....mwuahahahahaha

Another time I got holed up with an enemy tank ploughing through my teams front line troops..again the 'deemer came to the rescue with a 'monster kill'..only I was so close I killed my own dumb self too..oh well I took heaps them bastitches with me..hahaha

Redeemers are fun if they're not shot down :haha:

Comment

I love shooting em down :up: DENIED!
      Smartest thing to do is keep it with you, then launch it and hide/run away, trying to controll it long range in big open ons maps only gets it shot down 99% of the time.

Comment

How do you shoot it down? Only time I seen this happen is when it gets taken out with a tank shot?

Also, how do you shoot that plane down that gets called in by the target painter? You cant lock onto it with the avril? And one other thing, where the hell do you find the target painter? lol

Comment

You can shoot it down with anything at all as long as you hit it. To the best of my knowledge, anyway.

Using a redeemer on turrets is always risky because those things can be so **** accurate. Once a player in a turret's seen it, chances are you're getting denied :haha:

Comment

The target painter is usually in a high place. Just get in the raptor and look around. . .

Comment

Flak/Mini is the best...

Comment

i got called a cheater for shooting down the redeamer in a ctf-faceclassic game yesterday

Comment

you can shoot down the target painter with hellbender rear gun a turret or a raptor ive only used the hellbender though

Comment

Shock rifle if the lag is low. Just put the crosshairs right on the missle and pull the trigger.

DENIED

Target painters are everwhere, Ion painters are not, in fact I bet you they were removed because I cannot find one anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Devon
                      Target painters are everwhere, Ion painters are not, in fact I bet you they were removed because I cannot find one anywhere.
                      No they are still here annd plentifull, look harder.

Comment

gimmie an example location

Comment

DId you guys know oyu can shoot down the plane that drops the bombs?

Comment

ha i was right close to a Leviathon with a redeemer...shot it without the alt-fire and MISSED...i left that game in a hurry....

Comment

Alt-fire always

Originally posted by C-type
                              I love shooting em down :up: DENIED!
                              Smartest thing to do is keep it with you, then launch it and hide/run away, trying to controll it long range in big open ons maps only gets it shot down 99% of the time.
                              I prefer to use it as a cruise missle, almost always alt-firing, possibly away from the target, then fly it in low with cover and from a direction people aren't looking. I'd only think of shoot-n-scoot if it was a short flight down into a ravine or a suicide shot where I was going to die with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X