Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help setting up my Nyko Air Flo game pad!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help setting up my Nyko Air Flo game pad!!

I just purchased a game pad from Nyko at my local EB Games. The company claims that there are no drivers that I need to install, so I pluged it into my computer and it was recognized and everything was cool until I entered UT04. When I got in the game I wasn't getting any input from the game pad so I went and enabled the "Enable Joy Stick" tab in the input tab. Didn't work. All that happens now is that the screen slowly tilts down till I'm looking at my pretty little boots and the only direction I can move is forward or back. Nothing else works. I can't turn around, stop the screen from tilting down, or even get the bottons to do anything. PLEASE HELP!! How do I get this stupid thing to work?

Re: Need help setting up my Nyko Air Flo game pad!!

rofl mwhahahahaha soz i cant help you but your post is sooo funny :P looooooooooooooooll :haha:

Comment

hahahahahahahahhaah WOW hahahahahahahahhahaha

Comment

Why would you want to use a gamepad for UT2004! Keyboard and mouse rule!

Comment

Originally posted by SniperWulf
          hahahahahahahahhaah WOW hahahahahahahahhahaha
          i know :haha:

Comment

Serious people that are willing to actually help only please. I did not make this post for dicks that post WAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by bobdole235
              Serious people that are willing to actually help only please. I did not make this post for dicks that post WAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Thank you.
              1. find a website of the company that made it
              2. click on support
              3. choose your product
              4. download driver, and voila
              5. the guy that sold it to you is an a$$hat and deserves to become one with this gamecontroller ^^ get it.
              6. never use a gamecontroller (imo) but keyboard and mouse
              7. your post was hillarious
              8. my brain cant handle to much laughing
              9. save CatShaver dont post to much it ll kill me
              10. just bring the piece of **** back and get something that says Logitech/Microsoft then you are sure to have something that works and has drivers.

l8erz.

Comment

Other then telling you that you really shouldn't use a gamepad for playing UT2004...

Reboot the machine with the gamepad in the usb port, but do not press any buttons and make sure that the joystick axises are centered when booting up.

And it might help to configure the controls within UT2004 as well and map the what you want each axis/button to do within the game as well.

_______
                Please save the kittens, play UT2004 instead ^..^

Comment

start/control panel/game controllers/ propertys /settings/ calibrate?

Comment

Working...
                  X