My series idea (need help)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My series idea (need help)

I currently host a site called Game Movie Ally (GMA) and as the title suggests, we make ingame movies (such as red vs blue). Now I have an idea for a kind of series thats specifically for Unreal Tournament 2004. If you read the following post, you can see I will need a lot of help. Please either reply to the post, PM me on either of the boards, or IM me if you can help. I really need people that can listen and follow directions. I need a lot help for just about anything. Actors, footage capturers, editors, voice-overs, etc. I, myself, will probably be doing most of the capturing and editing. Many of my friends and those that have read about it says it sounds like Red vs Blue for halo. Infact, (most of you probably won't believe this but oh well) I haven't watched a single episode of RvB. So if this sounds like it, sorry. I just came up with this idea when times switched and I had that extra hour of wakeness . Anyways, I will be putting the rest of the episodes up as I get them into more detail.

go ahead, make it

Comment

Working...
    X