Clear All

I always lose

I SUCK AT THIS GAME! I need help .

stfu.

Comment

Big words coming from you.

Comment

Try a different gametype.

For instance, I suck at Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch, but I quite often come out top in Mutant and Invasion, I'm not quite sure why. I also enjoy CTF and BR, where it's not so much about fragging as carrying out objectives.

Comment

Originally posted by r.a
          stfu.
          Or, we could be nice and help this guy get better...

You should practice more in single player. Hopping straight online is exciting, but you can get owned by people who have playing a lot, and for a long time.

Play through the single player ladder -- try it on a lower setting until you get your bearings and then start jacking it up as you get more comfortable. You'll be surprised how much better you can get in a short amount of time.

Then hop online and duke it out. That's where your skills will be honed -- it's different playing against real people of course.

It's just if you go straight to online, it's demoralizing!

Comment

Originally posted by r.a
            stfu.
            ? liek STFU yourself asshat!!!

============================

ghost_freeman if you like i could train you a bit/give pointers just PM meh (free of charge )

Comment

Originally posted by PR_Flak
              It's just if you go straight to online, it's demoralizing!
              indeed lol, i'll train you freeman, hop on irc and gimme ur xfire:P a while with me and youll be better (demoralized the first round tho, gotta prove my worthyness hehe) but then i help ya out all the way man!:up:

Comment

Re: I always lose

Originally posted by Ghost_Freeman
                try watching some demos of really good players in first person view, and then study

Comment

First of all, I'm happy you didn't write "loose".

Secondly, my #1 tip for improvement is to play better players on a good server.

My #2 tip would be to only fight on your terms. In any game, I'm running away 95% of the time. I only fight when I perceive an opponent to be weak or I think I have the upperhand (better weapon, shield, or amp).

My #3 tip would be learn how to dominate the map resources.

There are literally hundreds of tips to be had. That's why playing better players is the best one because while doing this, you can learn them all.

Oh, and don't be afraid to spec good players.

Comment

Originally posted by r.a
                    stfu.
                    Oh the wit...

Comment

Press the Fire and Alt-Fire buttons a lot...works for me!!

Comment

I need help .
                        Tell us something new....

Comment

Re: Re: I always lose

Originally posted by SJAndrew
                          First of all, I'm happy you didn't write "loose".

Secondly, my #1 tip for improvement is to play better players on a good server.

My #2 tip would be to only fight on your terms. In any game, I'm running away 95% of the time. I only fight when I perceive an opponent to be weak or I think I have the upperhand (better weapon, shield, or amp).

My #3 tip would be learn how to dominate the map resources.

There are literally hundreds of tips to be had. That's why playing better players is the best one because while doing this, you can learn them all.

Oh, and don't be afraid to spec good players.
                          I hate it when people do that. in a game of skill why wait until you have a good CHANCE at killing them...that's gambling in my book...and getting the amp JUST to kill someone isn't too cool either...and no fun. that means you opponent only gets to fight you when you're twice as powerful...I got a kid here that makes me up the handicap in mortal Kombat or he won't play...spoiled brat methinks...

I think you should just bind your weapons, stop using scrollwheel, and just have fun the rest of the time (if you wanna play SP, play it)...learn dodging and jumping and how to navigate a map...damnit make friends with the guy that just smeared you across the deck...don't leave or huff and puff at him.

:up:

Comment

also remember that some people have been playing UT series for 4 years +, its impossible for you to beat them without atleast months/years of training yourself, so its not a bad thing to lose, however if you train hard like 2 or 3 months that will most definitly get you above middle on the scoreboard in lets say a 12 people DM FFA server, unless you are 1 of those who will never learn offcourse

Comment

Originally posted by PR_Flak
                              Snip
                              At least being better than you gives me some hope :up:

Comment

Working...
                              X