Run! Tanks From Above!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Run! Tanks From Above!

There coming RUN! Every man for himself. LOL. Was messin around with script and got it to fly. After i took pic it crashed my pc lol.

What map is that? Never seen it before.

Comment

mmm yea? what map?

Comment

LoL my question exactly, looks sweet.

Comment

Obviously, this is a map **** disguised as a vehicle stunt thread.

Comment

My favorite place to check for maps is
            www.unrealplayground.com and http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com
            in unreal playground go under beta or ONS they should have many maps of ONS you never seen posted here.

Comment

its a beta of ons- landingzone

http://www.unrealplayground.com/download.php?mapid=5212

Comment

Arg flying tanks! Oh well atleast they aren't flying levis. Sigh the map looks great but its filled with a sh!tload of bugs. It plays like lastman standing on my computer for some reason. There are also no nodes and no visible powercores! There is the team coloured sheilds of the powercores there but thats all and there also isn't any vehicles there to. Maybe it's just my computer since of have an old Geforce 2 card. I doubt it though since all of the maps that shipped with the game work well on my computer same as for the new community ones. I have deal with this same problems on other comminty maps and it such a shame. The map looks stunning but it wont work on my computer!

P.S: Instead of loading the map from the zip file I will try loading the game then selecting it. Maybe thats what i am doing wrong. Funny thing is that I can test virtually all maps by doing this rather then installing it to my UT2K4 folder. If there is custom content I put in the the needed folders and the map almost always works. Must just be bugged.

Comment

No its a beta: Not complete.

Comment

photoshopped nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                    X