Oh look, a tank.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    i never said you couldnt do it in ut2k4.. I only said it was nerfed.. therefor meaning not as powerful. you just dont go as far as you did in ut2k3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Aesthetic
    once again.. its not a double jump either.. its called a boost dodge. and it used to be sweet as ****, honed by only the most uber. it only sounds dumb to you, because you are unable to perform it.
    by your own words you cant do it in ut2k4. so of course im not able to perform it dumbass...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    once again.. its not a double jump either.. its called a boost dodge. and it used to be sweet as ****, honed by only the most uber. it only sounds dumb to you, because you are unable to perform it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Aesthetic
    actually.. no. its not the same at all. a dodge jump is when you dodge then do a jump at the end of the dodge. a boost dodge is when you are against a wall, do a wall dodge (double tap away from the wall) and push jump in between the double tap. like forward, jump, forward. it made you go really far in ut2k3, but they nerfed it for 2k4.
    oh, well being able to double jump from a walls ounds dumb.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    boost/jump is the same thing.
    actually.. no. its not the same at all. a dodge jump is when you dodge then do a jump at the end of the dodge. a boost dodge is when you are against a wall, do a wall dodge (double tap away from the wall) and push jump in between the double tap. like forward, jump, forward. it made you go really far in ut2k3, but they nerfed it for 2k4.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KriLL3
    That's a Dodge Jump *cought*n00b*cought*
    boost/jump is the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DrThodt
    i bost dodge all the time, just jump in the middle of a dodge, works pretty well i might add.
    That's a Dodge Jump *cought*n00b*cought*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Jermaine_X
    but you were saying that they should learn how to boost dodge, which you cannot do in ut2004 :<
    i bost dodge all the time, just jump in the middle of a dodge, works pretty well i might add.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Septik
    I was talking about bunnies ffs
    but you were saying that they should learn how to boost dodge, which you cannot do in ut2004 :<

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Jelo
    ...and learn.
    I bought the dvd, wasn't really worth it horrible quality.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by A2597
    www.redvsblue.com download all episodes from season 1, watch.
    ...and learn.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by r.a
    Oh look, its DrThodt, let's hope he doesn't post a screenshot of him doing something easy and then quickly makes up some ******** topic in a flagrant attempt at attentionwhorism!
    yay noob haters, brb setting noob traps, these forums is crawling with'em

Leave a comment:

• replied
    www.redvsblue.com download all episodes from season 1, watch.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ThePerfectCore
    "That's not a target. That's Church!"
    ahhh, i don't get it, a lot of people find it funny, explanation, someone??, its killing me....:bulb:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ThePerfectCore
    "That's not a target. That's Church!"

Ha ha, great! :up: :haha:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X