video tutorials on UT2004 SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

video tutorials on UT2004 SE

I wasn't able to find the SE DVD, I had to get the regular CD version of UT2004. My question is that supposedly there were video tutorials on one of the DVDs, I would like to have those, I'm willing to buy them, or maybe you guys know of other tutorials that are worth looking at.

im not sure if it's what you were looking for but the tutorials were for the unreal editor. if that IS what you wanted your best bet is to buy a copy of the soon-to-be rereleased dvd version. i think you can order it online at EB. and if you can do that perhaps you can sell your current copy. otherwise i guess you'll just have to hope some kind sole sells the second disc to you .

Comment

if you are looking for unreal ed tutorials here is a great site that got me started back in UT2K3. pretty comprehensive and easy to understand if you go through everythign.

http://www.planetunreal.com/architec...rst_level.html

Comment

Here, try this:

http://sv3.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/uunr_tr.php

Decent stuff here, and free. Made by the same people as on the 2k4SE, if I'm not mistaken...

I'm pretty sure the SE material will be downloadable from there at some point...

Comment

Free my ***!!!!!!!

Can't dl anything until you get a star. How do you get a star? Spend loads of time on the site, which makes for great hits and advertising pay. Time is money so no it aint free .

Comment

yeah, I found the 3dbuzz tutorials about an hour ago, if you sign up for the classes you can download the VTMs for free. I think the classes are a great idea for people looking to get into game modding. I'm a professional 3D designer for architectural firms, but I've always wanted to get into games, now I got that chance.

Comment

Working...
            X