Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue Team Scores! Um No... It Was The Red Team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Team Scores! Um No... It Was The Red Team.

OK guys I use the female voice for game announcements, and I have heard her say both "Blue team scores!" and "Blue flag returned" but it wasn't the blue flag or the blue team that scored...

I have yet to see her use the red team in any mistakes so the bug seems to be related to blue team announcements only.

Has anyone else noticed this bug?

She wasn't saying anything about blue team scoring. She was saying you were going to score, and can she offer a *******...... clean the WAX OUT OF YOUR EARS!!!!

The heart smilie is just for added irritation... :up:

BTW no, I have never seen this happen.

Comment

I thought I was just hearing things the first couple times, but then I started paying attention to it just to make sure. It happens to me twice a night on average for 2 hours of gameplay.

Comment

what team are you on? i have no clue, but could it be context sensitive to what team you are on? (i'm drunk, so ignore this if it don't make any sense)

Comment

Thats a good point. From memory I would say I was almost always on blue team when this happened. I always watch the flag icons to see whats going on with the other teams flag and I remember where I was in FaceClassic and BridgeOfFate. I don't think this bug is map specific either. Noone else has noticed this? Maybe I need to get my hearing checked..... I do fly on helicopters alot.....

Comment

You may not be nuts, so cheer up... doesn't sound too far out to me.

I've been using the Classic Announcer and had no such troubles with it. Maybe see if you get that with any other announcers?

Comment

Re: Blue Team Scores! Um No... It Was The Red Team.

Originally posted by ImJacksAmygdala

Has anyone else noticed this bug?
              Yes once or twice online.
              I figured it was because of troubles with the internet connection, a packet being corrupt or something.

Comment

I thought it might have been because of lag aswell. I hardly ever play offline so that could be the answer... Atleast I'm not the only one, thanks for the response!

Comment

Working...
                X