Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our opinions of UT 2k4

This is what the Kinky Pinky Clan think of Unreal Tournament 2004

[screenshot]http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v69/dat_monkey/opinions.jpg[/screenshot]

Comment

Originally posted by colamann1
      What, so now voicing an opinion of UT2k4 is spam? Hell what isn't these days?!

Comment

Stop it Mr. 64.74 posts per day

Comment

Originally posted by colamann1
          Stop it Mr. 64.74 posts per day
          ...i just joined the forums tuesday, and posted heavy. Give it time, it will go down to 10 or so.

Comment

Shouldn't kids your age be more interested in girls than posting 64 forum posts a day?

Comment

Originally posted by ImJacksAmygdala
              Shouldn't kids your age be more interested in girls than posting 64 forum posts a day?
              Dude, I made about 70 posts 1 day!! ONE DAY!!! I just registered a few days ago! Doesn't it make sense to you that its still around that number?? I was BORED, there was nothing to do, so i posted in these forums. If you look at my past accounts (Dat_monkey, dat_monkey2, superguydude, supermonkeydude) then you would see that i averged around 15 - 20 posts per day on them.

Comment

I think that picture just shows the three kids (including the camera kid) that are responsible for 40% of all the spam on this forum. I don't see anything about UT2004, I just see more spam and the kiddies that are the ones causing most of it. I don't have a problem with your age, although I am wondering if you are legally old enough to play it. What I have a problem with is your maturity in a public forum and the fact that you are burying helpful intelligent threads that most of the community really wants to talk about.

Get IRC, AIM, or go to some other forum where you can talk about how you just found your first pub and spam away without impacting a community discussion focussed on a new game.

Post here when you want to talk about the game, its getting old.

This thread is a perfect example.
                http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=369479

Comment

I think that picture just shows the three kids (including the camera kid) that are responsible for 40% of all the spam on this forum. I don't see anything about UT2004, I just see more spam and the kiddies that are the ones causing most of it. I don't have a problem with your age, although I am wondering if you are legally old enough to play it. What I have a problem with is your maturity in a public forum and the fact that you are burying helpful intelligent threads that most of the community really wants to talk about.

Get IRC, AIM, or go to some other forum where you can talk about how you just found your first pub and spam away without impacting a community discussion focussed on a new game.

Post here when you want to talk about the game, its getting old.
                  Have you seen the **** that has been posted around here lately? "IM LEAVING" "Poll: SPAM" "Whose better??" "ATARI IS FOCKS"... its all complte ****. There ARE no on topic threads anymore, those days are LONG gone... you say that we are responsible for 40% of the spam on this forum? Look at the thread lists! LOOK AT THE STARTERS! EVERYTHING IS SPAM! And sense when is voicing opinions about UT2k4 spam? And how the HELL is that thread a perfect example? Oh im sory the guy has a problem with the game and is posting it... I wish people with problems would quit posting in this forum, its really ******* me off, ESPECIALLY when it concerns the game... i mean come on... ridiculous.

EDIT: yes i realise that i posted "he was a soldier of rome" and what not... but before you say anything, that was just BUMPING THE THREAD in a creative manner...

Comment

Racism = ban

Comment

No your problem is legit and this is the place to ask for help. If I was at a lan party I be ****** if that happened and I would hope I could find some help here.

But whats with talking about Gladiator all the way through the thread?

I'm just asking for you guys to tone it down a notch. Post as much as you want just post about the game. If I had an answer to your problem I'd help, but with all the spam it makes people want to ignore you.

I don't think you'll get my help anytime in the future kiddo.

[edit] Hey Powerslave, wheres the racism? I didn't see any.... The Galdiator thing?

Comment

No your problem is legit and this is the place to ask for help. If I was at a lan party I be ****** if that happened and I would hope I could find some help here.

But whats with talking about Gladiator all the way through the thread?

I'm just asking for you guys to tone it down a notch. Post as much as you want just post about the game. If I had an answer to your problem I'd help, but with all the spam it makes people want to ignore you.

I don't think you'll get my help anytime in the future kiddo.

[edit] Hey Powerslave, wheres the racism? I didn't see any.... The Galdiator thing?
                        The gladiator thing was a bump dude... it was just done in a creative way. were laning with alias and all of a sudden he gets a critical error... we wnated answers so we posted, it was drowned out by a **** load of spam so we had to bump it... Are bumps considered spam too now?

Comment

Monkey, if you were banned 2x, why not say banned and stop EVADING your bans? :weird:

Comment

Originally posted by Powerslave666
                            Racism = ban
                            It's a politcal statement, its not our fault if your just too ignorant to understand...

Comment

:bulb:

This thread is so without purpose, it's actually sucking the meaning out of the entire rest of the forum. :sour:

On another note, my wisdom teeth are all infected and *****. I think it's time to get them pulled. Maybe if I create a vacuum in my mouth, it will suck the salty infected pus out of my gums. Mmmmmm, pus.....

Comment

Working...
                              X