X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever wonder what an aimbotter sees?

Wonder no more.

http://www.subterror.com/virulent/phos-phoros.demo4

I present to you the extremely lame phos-phoros, tearing up servers with his little aimbot. This demo was recorded in spectator mode from his viewpoint. You can clearly see the traits of an aimbot at work here (auto target switching, lock on) as well as read some of his lame excuses ("I only have one arm!"). :haha:

At any rate, I'm also sending this to Dr. Sin so we can get this lamer permabanned.

Enjoy (or be disgusted)...

rofl at "i only have one arm" :haha: :haha:

Comment

if you want to know what its like using an aimbot play using the ut2004rpg mut and level up to like level 5000, you are so suped up its not fun

Comment

Originally posted by Y2K
        rofl at "i only have one arm" :haha: :haha:
        Even more ridiculous is his claims to sue Epic.

It's pretty retarded to see him racking up multikills with the assault rifle.

Comment

What proggy do I open it with?

Comment

Originally posted by Cenobite
            use the program called: UT2004 (doh)

go to the comunity menu > demo's

Comment

Save it into UT2004/Demos/ (if you don't have this dir already, create it)

Open UT2K4, go to Community > Demos.

Sit back and watch this ******* try and make excuses for his lame behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Cenobite
                I havent checked it out, but i imagine it is just a demo, need to place the demo file in your demo folder in the UT2k4 directory and then play the demo from within the game.

And I have run into this guy as others have, he deserves a ban.

Comment

put the demo into UT2004/demo's folder and thenstart UT2k4. Go to community and there should b a tap @ the top that says demo on the far right. Te demo should be there and then click watch demo @ the bottom

Comment

Watched it - looks pretty indisputeable to me. Did you happen to get any information regarding which server this was on and what time of day to provide with the demo to Dr. Sin?

It may help them a little to look at any logs or database entries they may have.

Comment

It was the Parcom.Net server. Happened about a half hour ago.

I've already e-mailed the admin telling him that there's a cheater on his server and to ban him and forward me his GUID to pass along to Dr. Sin.

Comment

The Speed Hack he was using during some CTF play was almost amusing. :bulb: He'd cap and score in like, 5 seconds on Bridge of Fate.

Comment

Geez-a-loo...what an assmonkey

I mean...I know people why people want to use cheats in CS...but this is UT...for crying out loud how sucky can people get to use cheats in games like UT?!

Ban his *** forever!

Comment

brightskins excuse's
                            I'm color blind so i need a white and brightskin
                            my monitor is black and white so i need brightskin
                            etc etc

Comment

Please god, do everything you can to get him banned.

Did u see that one part where he strafed in a perfect circle around the guy because his aussault rifle was locked on. Crazy.

I don't see how playing like that would be much fun. Except he is probably such an *** that he gets off on getting people really angry and frustrated.

GET HIS CD KEY BANNED!

Comment

Working...
                              X