Graphics Corruption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nope,... not working either.

However,... i opened the case.... looking for loose wires n stuff.

Didn't find anything, but now the problem is.... gone.

My best guess is, the agp part of the card got some oxidation. The thin gold plating doesn't seem to help much.

Comment

i saw this probl;em but that wa sin the demo .. never happend in the full game

anyways i think (this was my problem) that i flashed my ati 9800 pro to an XT version ... Weird but true

now i just use a 9800 pro bios with Oc├ęd to 430/380 and never had it again

Comment

i got this when i oc my memory from my graphics card but it is very strange another ask: hoe does play ath 64 bit with ut2k4 i want to buy it too:up: :up:

edit: my old card was a geforce 2 mx

Comment

Originally posted by zerocool
          another ask: hoe does play ath 64 bit with ut2k4 i want to buy it too:up: :up:
          SWEET!!!

Comment

i just got a related problem i played assoult and in the middle of the game my weapons dont show and then the tanks turrets...
            and then it started coming back partly...
            my computer is:
            Intel P4 2.6, 1024DDR, GeForce 4 MX 440
            i think those are the important things and the only thing i see wrong is my sucky GeForce... if the card is the problem then i hope to change it asap...
            but my sister has the game too and we have the exact same computer and she didnt get this (YET)

Comment

Originally posted by bloodkiller
              i just got a related problem i played assoult and in the middle of the game my weapons dont show and then the tanks turrets...
              and then it started coming back partly...
              my computer is:
              Intel P4 2.6, 1024DDR, GeForce 4 MX 440
              i think those are the important things and the only thing i see wrong is my sucky GeForce... if the card is the problem then i hope to change it asap...
              but my sister has the game too and we have the exact same computer and she didnt get this (YET)
              It's a bit of a microsoft rule, but it's multi purpose...

Get 10 identical computers, and install windows,... and get 10 unique problems...

Best you try the same things i did. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
              X