• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    This site might help get you started...

http://members.lycos.co.uk/ut2003console/aliases.php

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Mind you the Status alias for UT 2003 needs modification for UT 2004 as the teamchat command is no longer "TeamSay" but "TeamTalk".

Leave a comment:

• replied
    rightmouse = getweapon flakcannon
    leftmouse = jump | fire

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Click here to get started; the commands are the same for each generation of the game.

Then use Google to search for Unreal Tournament console commands.

And remember that you can open USER.INI or UT2004.INI and see all sorts of commands used in a meaningful context.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Where can I find a list of the commands so I can figure out what xweapons, getweapon ect all do and write my own?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think this would work better:

x=getweapon XWeapons.Translauncher | getweapon Onslaught.ONSAVRiL

That should give you one or the other, depending upon which one you have. Shouldn't be a problem, since the Translocator isn't available in Onslaught games.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    X=getweapon onslaught.onsavril

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Read Manual, Read options in games, Read other posts on forum, use the Search button.

Ok now for the Avril, I think "switchtobestweapon" would work.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic User.ini file editing?

User.ini file editing?

Where can I find information about configuring key bindings through the user.ini file. I have seen some posts about piping keys, vehicle horns, and toggle keys. Where can I find a source for all the different ways to bind keys and change weapons?

How do I set a key to always bring up the avril instead of a key that brings up the rocket laucher and the avril so I have to push it twice to get to the avril? Can I bind a key that brings up the translocator in ctf, BR, and the avril in onslaught/assult?
Working...
X