ut4mod help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ut4mod help!!

I downloaded Mr. Evil's AerialView thing, and it came as a '.ut4mod' file. It has a 'UT2004.Module' file description, but when I double-click it, I get WindowsXP's 'Open With' dialog. What can I do to fix this?

You need this:

UT2MODExtractor v2.0

it works for UT4 as well but don't install the mod unless it's updated for 2k4, it might screw you're game up.

Comment

I've just been using the command line with the UCC.exe's built in extractor, but shouldn't I just be able to double-click a ut4mod?

Comment

should be able to open with UT2004\System\Setup.exe
        Maybe its broke like it was when 2k3 first came out though...

Comment

Ok you guys say all this confusing stuff:weird: but all the option i'ved tried don't work and I get a bunch on errors so is there just a seperate program to open these stupid things

Comment

Try my App below... Very Easy to use and should fix the problem

Comment

I've been using your app for a will:up: but unfortunatly everytime I double click on a umod file I get an error code___
              UT2004 Setup Build UT2004_Build_[2005-11-23_16.22]

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 2072 MHz with 2047MB RAM
              Video: No Video

Setup: Unknown disposition

History: USetupDefinition::Init <- WFilerWizard::WFilerWizard <- Setup

and on ut4mod files it says access denied. I recently installed the 3369 patch and now notin works with those file

Comment

Your setup.exe file is the problem tortisetank. Try the patch again.

Comment

Ok I'm trying it right now....... WHAT IT IS STILL messed up I guess I need to reinstall the game I got my patch from beyondunreal so does anyone else know were to get the 3369 patch because all the problems started after I installed that patch, I hop atari sees this because if people get the same problem they might want to make a new patch

Comment

Epic makes the patches, not Atari (and all other game content)

Comment

well guess what my game won't run now it says the key I've been using for 3 months isn't the right one. I'm now reinstalling the game and it accepted the cd key. Dang I've done this now 2 times since the 3369 patch was installed

Comment

Just remember this order...

Install UT2004 -> Install ECE 1.1 -> Install newest patch.

Comment

Working...
                        X