Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mario Kart mod in the works!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Mario Kart mod in the works!

    Hey guys, I thought a mario kart mod whould be super fun so I`ve started working on it. what I mostly need now are some fantasic coders. if you played any/all of the mario kart games and you can code some/most of the stuff. and like to join the team, please email me at n64psxpro@earthlink.com :-D

    #2
    Re: Mario Kart mod in the works!

    Originally posted by UTitan
    Hey guys, I thought a mario kart mod whould be super fun so I`ve started working on it. what I mostly need now are some fantasic coders. if you played any/all of the mario kart games and you can code some/most of the stuff. and like to join the team, please email me at n64psxpro@earthlink.com :-D
    based snes or n64? :Pyougot any map in mind you want to do? its a big project

    im gona be doing a zelda 64 world map im gona start the project as soon as im done my learing goldeneye map

    Comment


      #3
      heh, here's a pic i made a couple weeks ago after playing DM-Corrugation




      good luck with the mod.. i'll be glad to try it out.

      Comment


        #4
        \O/

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Sneaker
          heh, here's a pic i made a couple weeks ago after playing DM-Corrugation

          good luck with the mod.. i'll be glad to try it out.
          hehe nice pic


          if you make the mod dude make it that there are kart going around wile we fight

          Comment


            #6
            OMG OMG TEH HELLBENDER DOSE NOT LOOEK LIEK A KART EPIC PLZ FIX

            Comment


              #7
              well I was thinking of a ton of maps. ill probably have some from snes version and 64 one. I want this to be almost a total conversion but more polys. better looking and all.. nice unreal twist to it . though I dont know THAT much unrealscript. so if I dont find many coders I have to learn it myself so the mod may take awhile

              Comment


                #8
                sounds cool ;>

                but i doubt anybody is arsed to code it.

                Comment


                  #9
                  ololol nice my 2 favourite games in 1

                  Comment


                    #10
                    keke.
                    nice! :up:

                    I would map for that if you need me.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      looks fun......... probably difficult to make though.....

                      Comment


                        #12
                        how about just putting the MK(mario kart, not mortal kombat, you silly :bulb:.) courses, with unreal stuff, add scorpions, and unreal weps as pickups, shock rifle, RL, you get the idea.

                        waiting for wario stadium!!:up::

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by el_chico
                          how about just putting the MK(mario kart, not mortal kombat, you silly :bulb:.) courses, with unreal stuff, add scorpions, and unreal weps as pickups, shock rifle, RL, you get the idea.

                          waiting for wario stadium!!:up::
                          humm it just would be a mario kart mod then :P


                          Any updated you making this??? hehe im waiting to see what happens

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Illegal.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by PRoFaNe
                              Illegal.
                              A sick bird.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X