Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Drinking and fragging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ultron
    Strawberry-flavored wine coolers do it for me.
    I didn't know you were a chickz0r!! So... uh... have you seen my connection speeds lately?
    Originally posted by ThePerfectCore
    Just don't barf on your keyboard. THAT would be frustrating.

"Cap the **** flag you tard!!!!!!!!"
    "I CAN'T USE MY MOVEMENT KEYS THEY'RE ALL STUCK NOW"
    My keys are usually stuck because of **** anyway so... I generally put a facecloth over the keyboard for protection, but sometimes I'm already into it and forget.

I'm just joking btw... :bulb:

Comment

A little of both jack and buds can be very killer and quite fun. I have a little trouble staying in the first beer window with hard alcohol.

Comment

Somehow, drinking tends to improve my aim and movement, but for the life of my, I CAN"T TIME THE POWERUPS.
        Not at all! Even if I try I can't do it, I just forget what I was heading for.

Comment

Half a Vicodin does the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by UnrealGrrl
            yea thats about me too in some respects...

after 2 glasses of merlot im cool and relaxed, playing a bit better than usual
            after 3 1/2 im doing really good but my teammates are starting to call me a llama
            after more than half the bottle is gone my teammates are either teamkilling me, yelling Cap Cap Cap! or Wrong way!

i dont know what their freakin problem is though...

...and yea i know lotsa girls, so what?!
            The problem is we love and respect you, and we look to you as a role modle for our children...you should live up to that. Don't make it seem like a joke!!

Comment

Originally posted by digimortal1622
              The problem is we love and respect you, and we look to you as a role modle for our children...you should live up to that. Don't make it seem like a joke!!
              But she's not paid to be a role-model! She's paid to wreak havoc on the nearest ONSLAUGHT server!

Parents are role-models.

<insert NIKE ad with UnrealGrrl>

Comment

Six pack of Yuenling and 2 Excedrin PM's get the job done.
                Sure, I don't get the job done all the time, but I have alot more fun doing it. I just wish everyone would enjoy it more, unlike this dude I heard speaking on the 'Public' channel the other night, literally screaming at his team for "sucking so bad" I think I even heard his wife yelling at him in the background at one point. He needs some decaf, or some Northern Lights.

Comment

Originally posted by Teh Caveman
                  I do get stoned while playing
                  :up:

Comment

Yeah you're right...I was being sarcastic...AND I WAS DRINKING!!!

Comment

One or two is fine. It steadys your hand. Any more than that puts you in Suckville. It's the same with coffee. The best time to play: an hour after waking up.

Comment

Originally posted by RoughRider
                        One or two is fine. It steadys your hand. Any more than that puts you in Suckville. It's the same with coffee. The best time to play: an hour after waking up.
                        Suckville is where i´ve lived all my life in the country of Sux00rs.
                        Once in awhile im on vacation in Fragville,then i drink to much and its time to get back to Suckville.

Yup,its where i grew up,gotta love that town.

Comment

Great Thread

If I play racing games, I should not drink at all, but while playing FPS games ... YaY.
                          Somehow it makes me play a lot better. Normally I have the tendency to be too stressed while being sober. Making plans, thinking about "what to do next after ...". I guess I do not have enough brainpower to accomplish that due to my by default rather stressy nature, so I should stick with"no future, just the present" kind of thinking
                          One or two beer will do the trick, but I usually have more beer around me anyway so I end up being quite drunk after a while.
                          Hell, I even had one of my best clanwars when I was so drunk that I could not even remember I played a clanwar the next day

Comment

Drinking and playing Video games....

The life of a married man =)

Comment

Originally posted by Teh Caveman
                              I do get stoned while playing, now that has some implications...

1) Multitasking is at an altime low, so forget being a team player...

2) I tend to get stuck camping or doing other simple tasks (stuff that doesnt require me to fly around the room like a spazz

3) If a certain tactic doesnt work out, i'll "twit out" on it, and continue trying until i get it right, or I get bored.

Examples

For #1: I dont read any messages that my team or other people are typing, There's no way im going to read and frag while stoned...waaaay to much going on.

For #2: While camping and sniping on a hill or roof I catch myself saying outloud, "Gee, they sure are squirmy today! "

For #3: I know I can pull off that, "LG shot -> shock combo -> minigun for the finish" will work on that dude that keeps on killing me!
                              Nice being a bit stoned while fragging. I was [THC]TooStoned in UT

Comment

Working...
                              X