Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Drinking and fragging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No alcohol:

I move around like a monkey on acid with it's danglies plugged ito the mains. I'm hard to hit, but the DT's also hinder my own aim...

Comment

it's called the beer window (but can be found by many other alcoholic / mind altering substances besides beer)... S!N talk about it quite often. did you know that there is a second beer window? i know of a guy doing his thesis entitled "The search for the Elusive 3rd beer window" nobody has yet to find it, but a lot of theories point to it's existence.

S!N and A!M used to host a Drunkfest once a month... and yes i'm married so i do sit by myself and drink. :P

Comment

Bloody hell, my 1st beer-window is about ten pints wide as it is. You mean I have a 2nd and a 3rd too? Clearly I'm not trying hard enough...

*liver explodes*

Comment

This is actually quite fun at LAN Parties.
          Play some DM-Gael and if you go on a killing spree, you have to chug down an entire beer.
          Your skills will get worse, the others better, and well, you get the point. It's quite fun to do but after a good hour your bloody wasted.

Comment

Threads like this are timeless! TIMELESS!

Comment

I drink a few, but then gaming becomes work.
              That's when I listen to MP3s and surf the net to relax.

Comment

I was drunk last night, but I wasn't playing any UT games. I was playing NBA Live 2004 on PS2 though. Me and a friend had a season going and we were playing Miami Heat and we were Orlando. Was a fantasy draft season so we got pretty much anyone we wanted on our team. Half the time neither of us were paying attention and just talking. Game went into overtime.. DOUBLE overtime. One second left on the clock it was 203-205, we were losing. We had a plan, but being the drunkards we were last night, it didn't go through.

BTW, take some Vampyre Vodka, Midori Melon, and Sweet & Sour lemon, mix it up in a blender with ice.. MMMM. One of those big glasses from Hard Rock Cafe full and you're doing good for the night. I still took like 4 extra shots of vodka though.

Comment

i only enjoy playing UT on 30 gramm crack cocaine mixed with tequila and paintthinner:bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by LAWENFORCEMENT
                    i only enjoy playing UT on 30 gramm crack cocaine mixes with tequila and paintthinner:bulb:
                    Highly believable. :bulb:

Comment

Strawberry-flavored wine coolers do it for me.

Comment

Just don't barf on your keyboard. THAT would be frustrating.

"Cap the damn flag you tard!!!!!!!!"
                        "I CAN'T USE MY MOVEMENT KEYS THEY'RE ALL STUCK NOW"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultron
                          Strawberry-flavored wine coolers do it for me.
                          rofl :haha:

Ultron teh funneh....

Comment

being stoned and playing ONS is wicked
                            only then you really get IN to the game

running/racing back and forth btween nodes in this huge world with all sorts of flying things 'n sh!t

i recommend it! :up:
                            better then being drunk

also
                            i actually got better when stoned
                            this 1 time i was playing ons and someone on voice chat was in panic because he saw a redeemer flying toward our node so i looked around and there it was, almost at the node so i took my shock rifle and just shot it like it was nothing with 1 shot and i was pretty fckn far away mwuhaha he says "great shot!"
                            at that time i didnt really thought about how 1337 my action was but later when i got back to normal i had to lmao :haha: :haha:

i think that was my best shot ever

Comment

Well a few drinks is fine, but when i'm drunk i'm usually to buisy rolling on the floor and hugging the cat or something to play UT :bulb:

Comment

Cats are cool, except when they leap onto you unexpectedly, and bugger your shock-combo up.

Comment

Working...
                                X